Body Buddy Reviews

Body Buddy

Effective!

I love this idea. Perfect for cleaning my back effectively. However, I am keen to ensure the body buddy is completely free of product and is clean after every use. It could definitely harbour some serious acne inducing bacteria if not regularly washed!

Perfect!

When investing in cream, lotion or medication, you don't want to see them wasted but evenly spread all on your back. And this body buddy is the perfect solution for that! I tried the stick with foam from Amazon and old handkerchief. From pricey to home-made solution, I had no luck but this one seems to be a keeper because it truly has no mess or leftover residue because of the material unlike foam or any fabric. I was hesitant at first when I read some of the reviews that the garter handles get deformed after awhile but it looks like good quality to me and I don't have to use the handle anyway, small section is able to reach my back so I hold onto the leather piece.

Amazing!!

easy to use you can use any lotion or cream wipe off with a damp cloth weekly to prevent it from cracking I love this product! It is excellent for my back & has prevented it from itching. Did you know it can be used in the shower like a loofah? Just add your favorite scrub & work it back & forth on your back. It's amazing! I can now wear backless dresses & halter tops & feel confident my skin looks gorgeous

Guest R
Guest R

great product, simple to use, gets all of the back, non-absorbent material (no medicine/lotion is wasted) handles - they are elastic and 'cheap'. Wish they were strong and of a different material. This product is exactly what I was looking for. I needed something simple and practical for me to apply creams and lotions to my back. I use it daily in and out of the shower. I like how the material is non-absorbent so I know all the cream is going onto my back. One MAJOR criticism is the handles! They are weak, flimsy, and after using for just two months, the stretchy elastic handles have lost form and function. Now the handles are shriveled and cause red abrasions on my hands where I motion back and forth using the product. The red burn lines are starting to blister that I have to use the product every other day. I am considering having a friend sew a more hand-friendly, stronger material onto the bodybuddy for the handle. I have emailed the company requesting them to re-evaluate this part of their product. I've only had the product two months and the handles are already losing integrity. I would think the handles don't even need to be elastic, but rather just a more hand-friendly handle with a loop (or something). The elastic handles start to burn and rub the skin raw, especially when using wet in the shower. Other than that, the product simplicity and function are great. It gets the job done!

Guest yo whats your flow
Guest yo whats your flow

Pretty good it reach most of your back and body -it can be use to put lots of treatment on and spread on your back, easy to use and wash. I could use my hands but it is a bit harder, it sometimes is annoying when body buddy flips over on your back, so maybe put treatment on both sides. its pretty good.

Comments

Quick & effective way of applying lotion to your back. Elastic handles. Cold on the skin. Bit pricey. Does exactly what it is designed for, although I don't understand why the handles are elasticated. Would be easier to use if the handles didn't stretch. I hold my Body Buddy over a radiator for a couple of minutes to warm it up a bit. It can be quite cold on the skin when used first thing in the morning. :)

Guest John
Guest John

It feels great and applies lotion evenly. I find that the elastic handles don't feel sturdy. They will break in no time. I would suggest more of an elastic rope that is deeply sewn into the unit. The applicator seems to fold when I use it- they should add a reinforcement bar at each end. Amazing. Make a few improvements love it.

Guest Jillian_G
Guest Jillian_G

I love it! I use it to put my heat rash medication on my back in the places I can't reach. I don't have to put any of that sticky medication on my fingers anymore and risk breaking out my face! None. It works really well. I love it.

Comments

Easy to use, appropriately sized, doesn't waste lotion product. Slight learning curve in figuring out how to reach all parts of your back the most efficiently, but with a couple minutes of practice it is not hard to figure out. A decent buy. Seems slightly overpriced for what it is (strip of soft non-absorbent material with handles), but something like this seems almost necessary for making optimal, efficient use of expensive skincare products on hard to reach areas on your back.

Guest Joel Choate
Guest Joel Choate

i exercise all the time and so i have breakouts on my back - i can only reach as far as my finger tips will reach - never hits "the spot" it slows me down making a move on my girlfriend zits or no zits - body buddy

Guest Nortisan
Guest Nortisan

It is very gentle, and makes it very easy to apply your topicals to your back. None! I haven't actually used it for the lotion as they advertise it for. But I used it in the shower to apply the regimen gentle cleanser to my back. I was a bit skeptical at first about how it would feel on my skin, and how well it would spread the soap around. However, my skepticism soon vanished as soon as I put it to use. It, glides over your skin, and feels incredible...very gentle. And it works up a very nice, even lather. Also, it is very easy to clean, as it is made of soft, leather-like, vinyl. You can just rince it off in the shower, or wipe it with a damp cloth when using it for BP or moisturizer. A great buy!

Popular Misc.