Blue Lizard Australian Suncream Lotion SPF 30+ Reviews

Brand: Blue Lizard

Blue Lizard Australian Suncream Lotion SPF 30+

Good sun protection Doesn't cause major breakouts Non-irritating Thick Some white-ish cast Not comfortable to reapply Good sunscreen. I am sensitive to most sunscreens and very easily irritated. This does not irritate me. I wouldn't wear it as a daily sunscreen as it is pretty thick and definitely feels like sunscreen, but that's what it is. I wear this when I know I'll be getting significant sun exposure and am not concerned about the sunscreen feel/look. Since I can't use most chemical sunscreens, this is a godsend. Does not break me out but can be a little clogging if used regularly and not removed thoroughly. I find that with most sunscreens, I need to remove them like makeup in order to make sure I get it all. Otherwise they can settle into the larger pores on/around my pores and leave a little gunk behind.

Comments

Guest Freddy
Guest Freddy

Excellent UVA protection Oil Free! Doesn't break me out Great lightweight consistency Rubs in easily Mattifying None This is an incredible product that I really couldn't be happier with. I went on a search for the perfect sunscreen a couple of months ago, and this is the only product that meets all of my requirements. I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin, as it really isn't intended to moisturize. But for those of us with oily complexions it is perfect. It also has 8% zinc oxide so you know your really protected from those ultra-violet aging(UVA) rays.

Comments