Hey guyz! My name is Artem from Moscow, Russia, 24 years old stiil have face/body acne and sebboreic dermatitis.
In advance, sorry for my English, we don't speak it here at all. I'll try to do my best about writing here.
These days I finally decided to move to healthy food and here is the list what I'm gonna do:
1) Omega 3-6-9, they say it's a great thing for people with some skin issues, ok, I'll try it. Sometimes I take zynk, like, twice a week
1) A glass of water 30 minutes before eating
2) Healthy food only
3) No sugar (stevia is OK)
4) No coffee
5) No junk food
1) Exercise right after waking up
2) Less stress if it's possible
3) Wash face twice a day using some cosmetics
Did this blog just to ensure myself I do allright, also to measure success.