* Day 7 *
- I have been moisturizing many times to make sure all the spots moist. This made all the scabs to be jellish? and while I very softly applying cream on my face one of the scab fell off. This spot was very deep pitted ice pick scar and it seems to be wider (but the depth is hard to tell whether it is improved or not- no visual improvement)
- 2 other scabs fell off for more swallow scars and they became wider (again, no visual improvement in depth wise, so far). It is certainly less red compared to the very deep pitted spot. I guess, redness after the treatment is proportional to the scar depth? and TCA concentration.
- Since yesterday, I am not moisturizing often as I am afraid I might scrub the scabs while applying creams. I am going to apply creams to the spots w/o the scabs now.
- I felt very tingly itchiness on random part of my face.
- I tried all my best to keep all the scabs as long as possible but within a week, 2 fell of naturally and 1 fell off by my mistake (pretty much no improvement for this scar)
- Planning to start taking Accutane again, 20mg/week.
Its only been a week, so its hard to tell whether I am healing okay or not (I am very sensitive and my healing ability is not good at all) but so far, looking at the 3 spots with scabs fell off, there is pretty much no improvement. I see spots being wider for sure and no visual improvement in depth. Redness is there always.
Hopefully, they will heal well over time
My next treatment plan is ( Intracel RF + Duet RF or maybe add TCA Cross for some deep scars) - 3 months later.