STILL breaking out, but skin picking/touching may have contributed to that. No cystic breakouts, but a lot of pustules, closed comedones, blackheads, and whiteheads (yuck). The closed comedones have worsened on my chin (they were there before Accutane) and have also started to appear on my cheeks and forehead. Fun times. I’m working really hard to stop picking my acne but it is so, so difficult when they hurt or are really distinct bumps. Stupid brain making me do stuff that’s bad for me.
- Up and Up Charcoal Facial Cleanser: for morning face wash, occasionally (I mostly use just water though, bc I’m lazy and idk if the charcoal is too intense for my skin)
- Thayer's Cucumber-Witch Hazel Toner Spray: spray on face morning and night immediately after cleanse
- Aveeno Sheer Daily Moisturizer: morning and night after toner dries
- Burt’s Bees Chapstick: use in morning and throughout the day
- Aquaphor tube: apply at night before bed
- Dove cucumber moisture body wash: I use shower gloves for my body (GENTLY) and bare hands for washing my face
- I have some DERMA collagen sheet masks from Amazon that I use two or so times a week, mostly just for fun but they are also really moisturizing and I feel like I am doing more (I’m used to using like a billion different products and I’m really impatient so this helps me feel more proactive haha, also keeps me from touching my face)
- Dry face: Not considerably
- Dry lips: Yes, but manageable
- Dry nose/eyes: Not really, maybe a little with my eyes.
- Depression: No significant increase
-Thirsty: I definitely have to drink more water, especially when I wake up in the morning, but it’s a good habit to get into
- Hair loss: Yes, but I’m not going bald and I still have eyebrows