Definitely breaking out more, really hard to ignore the bigger ones but I can generally keep myself from touching smaller bumps unless they have a whitehead, then I just scrape them off with a fingernail. Not very dry yet, as far as I can tell, and definitely not dry on my chin or forehead/nose. Scalp/back seems to be getting drier and more broken out, but my hair still gets nasty by the end of the day.
- Up and Up Charcoal Facial Cleanser: for morning face wash
- Thayers Cucumber-Witch Hazel Toner Spray: spray on face morning and night immediately after cleanse
- Aveeno Sheer Daily Moisturizer: morning and night after toner dries
- Burt’s Bees chapstick: use in morning
- Aquaphor tube: use as chapstick, mainly at night ( I don’t like heavy or thick substances on my lips during the day)
- Suave Cocoa-Oatmeal Body Wash: use with shower gloves (gently) on body, use with something softer like a Konjac sponge for face (DO NOT use gloves on face, they are too abrasive)
- DMC Deep Cleansing Oil: use twice a week as gentle exfoliator; apply 1-2 pumps of oil to face with fingers and wait for ~5 minutes, then massage face with gentle pressure in circular motions for ~5 min. You will LITERALLY feel and see the blackheads and clogged pore plugs come out. Wash off with gentle cleanser. Super satisfying, but once I start getting drier it may become too drying, so this part may not stay.
- Dry face: no
- Dry lips: no
- Dry nose/eyes: Not really, maybe a little with my eyes.
- Aches: A little bit, but could be due to gym or poor mattress.
- Depression: no more than usual
- Tiredness: Yes, I became more tired and “disconnected.” I am going to try to take it in the evening rather than the morning now to see if it helps.
- Dizziness: Like I said, I felt more “disconnected”/daydreamy, and sometimes that became a little dizzying or nauseating but not enough to really be concerning.
- ThORsty: I am consistently really thirsty for some reason? My throat feels a little stuffy too, like I had a cold. I was taking pretty strong antibiotics for acne before I started Accutane, so perhaps my body is just trying to readjust to needing to defend itself.