1) The cysts will die down in a cycle as before.
1) They haven't. There are at least 5 very deep skin cysts developing on my right cheek, as well as a few whiteheads (including on my nose crease) and one on my usually clear left cheek.
2) Once again, disproportionately on my right cheek! It's so hard to hide!
3) All my usual tricks to bring them down - exfoliate, rehydrate, blackhead remover serum, etc. haven't worked!
1) Why aren't they clearing up? Why??
2) Again, trying to count my blessings - at least the Differin doesn't itch or sting any more!
Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes