I’m nervous for my third week of Spiro because a lot of people said this is when their ‘initial breakout’ took place.
- I’ve become less moody. Now that I’ve combined both the Spiro and the birth control I’m unsure which one could be helping or hindering the acne.
- Skin is more dehydrated, less oily, itchy, and my pores are looking smaller.
- Less redness on acne patch on left check but I still have closed comedones and one small cyst on right cheek that came to a head instantly.
- Hair is less oily.
- I’m becoming more thirsty and going to the bathroom more frequently.
- Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser
- Ole Henrikson Nurture Me Creme
- Drinking spearmint tea every day.
- Taking zinc, vitamin A, evening primrose oil, vitamin d, and omega 3 vitamins.
- Quit dairy.
- Trying to lessen my intake of gluten, sugar, red meat, coffee, and soy.
- I also want to stop watching and reading acne related things because I believe that it’s causing me lots of stress.