I finally got all of my acne medications yesterday so last night I started my battle with acne! I am so excited! This was my routine last night
- Washed face with Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser
- Moisturized with two pumps of argan oil
- Waited half an hour then applied Clindamycin
- Waited 20 minutes then applied Differin
- Consumed Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin E and Codliver Oil.
I won't be applying the Differin again till Monday night and tonight I will be washing my face with the Avar cleanser. I don't know how my skin will look for the next couple of days because I ate a lot of junk today that typically effects my skin so we will see. I drank a ton of water to try and flush everything out and I will start back at eating mostly paleo tomorrow
Here are pictures I took last night before I washed my face.
I'm so excited to see how things turn out!