Hello all :-)
I am on day 4 of the acne.org regimen!
I've tried to keep notes of every day on the regimen to keep track of my progress and so far this is what I have.
The first morning I woke up with a breakout on my chin but the scars around my cheeks were visibly lighter. The next day I woke up with just white heads (which rarely happens for me, I usually have cysts), and my pores also appeared to be smaller. BUT, on this day I was kind of lazy with the application, and waited too longer after I washed my face to apply the treatment, and this REALLY irritated my skin. So, I suggest everyone to follow the regimen step by step or it will fire back on you definitely! Yesterday morning, I woke up with only 2 small white heads, and some flakiness. My skin has also started to feel a lot smoother! Today, I woke up with one big white head by my mouth and A LOT of flakiness. My scars also looked a little less visible, and my skin seems to be smoothing out.
I do want to note a couple of things though...
1. My skin does feel itchy at times, and I feel like this is caused by the moisturizer, but I'm not too sure. The moisturizer feels better when its mixed with the jojoba oil, so I highly suggest purchasing that whether it be from acne.org or another site/store.
2. It is so hard not to pick at my skin when there is so much flaking off! But I have definitely been fighting myself from doing it.
3. Its now starting to become uncomfortable for me to wear makeup, but I still do it for the sake of my confidence. I'm thinking I may need to switch up my foundation formula soon just because my matte products are not agreeing with my new dry skin type.
4. Removing makeup was really weird on the first day, but I've developed a system for it. I put a couple drops of the jojoba oil on my palm, and then I glide it over the areas with the most acne/texture. I let the oil sit for a minute, and then I gently go over it with a makeup remover wipe. I try to be gentle as possible so I don't irritate my skin, and so far it's been working okay. Buuut, I might purchase the makeup remover oil from Boscia because I know it works great at dissolving makeup.
5. I know I've only been on the regimen for a short period of time, but I have hit moments where I'm scared it won't work. I feel like it really helps when I go on Youtube and watch the videos that people have posted about their success. Those videos give me so much hope and faith, and I think those 2 things are what is most important to have while on this regimen.
I'll be posting in about another week or so with some more progress updates :-)
Hello all :-)