- When I woke up my skin looked better than the night before (I had a major whitehead breakout on my chin on day 28)
- I still had a few whiteheads on my chin but resisted popping
- My skin was super dry and flaky this day. Not sure why. I applied a little extra moisturizer today.
- Ill take a photo of my skin tomorrow morning and eventually post to show my before and after (1 month progress)
- My skin is showing steady improvement everywhere except my chin. idk whats going on there but theres just whiteheads there every night that i have to put hydrocolloid bandaids on. They are drained when i wake up in the morning, but by the evening there are always more,
- i MIGHT have forgotten to take my doxycycline today. Right before i went to bed i honestly couldnt remember if I had taken it that day
- Same as yesterday.
- forehead and cheeks improving
- chin looks a mess. lots of whiteheads that im trying to manage.
- Forhead is arguably completely clear (little to no acne marks!!)
- Cheeks completely clear besides plenty of old marks
- Chin....eh... better than day 31 but still struggling. Lots of redness and a few whiteheads that wont stay away
- Ended up taking a picture of my skin. I will post soon (next week?)
- No new whiteheads today! Yay!
- Tons of new hyper pigmentation on my chin from this breakout
Day 34-35 coming soon