Week 3 Poll
1 member has voted
Please answer the week 4 poll!
WEEK 3 RECAP
- By day 22-23, i saw major improvement. Minimal redness and my skin looked its best in a long time!
- On day 24 i got 3 little whiteheads near the corner of my mouth that stayed quite inflamed, even today (the 28th).
- On Day 26 i went to the dermatologist
- By day 27 i was still seeing lots of improvement aside from the 3 whiteheads mentioned before
- Day 28 i suddenly broke out on my chin
- My chin is breaking out red inflamed whiteheads. They werent there when i woke up but in full force by bedtime.
- my forehead is still quite clear
- skill facing many acne marks of course.
- This morning
- I washed my face with my sulfacleanse
- I applied some moisturizer
- I took my doxycycline
- Before bed
- washed my face
- i did NOT apply adapalene
- The reason is i drank very very little water today (oops) so my skin was dry, flaky and irritated. I didnt want to add adapalene to the mix.
- I put on hydrocolloid bandaids
- one on my chin and one on my cheek. (these drain my whiteheads over night, plus prevent me from picking)
- applied moisturizer
- After today i will be doing WEEKLY updates!! I wont specify my application every day, only on a weekly basis. Ill take note of important changes to my skin!
- Today i moved into my freshman college dorm
- Im thinking about doing progress photos on a monthly basis