Week 3 Poll
1 member has voted
1. How long did you have to treat your acne with dermatologist prescribed methods in order to see significant results? (Almost clear skin)
Less than a month0
6 months- a year0
a year +0
N/A: im currently treating my acne and dont have clearer skin yet.1
Please answer the week 3 poll!
WEEK 2 RECAP
- By day 15, the breakout i got a few days before was beginning to show sign of improvement, but not fast enough.
- On day 16, my birthday, my skin improved greatly. Still very red but no big active pimples anymore.
- On Day 17-18 i saw further improvement and i concluded that the breakout was over. I think/hope that was my initial breakout.
- By day 19-20 i noticed my skin getting a little dry again. There was on scaley patch on my chin.
- On day 21 it got a lot better though
- I woke up with my forehead looking pretty smooth overall besides one whitehead and a few small red bumps.
- My cheeks look pretty good, only acne marks, but they are still a little red looking near my mouth. I have a lot of healing to do.
- My chin still seems to be fluctuating, and gets waves of redness.
- I washed my face with my sulfacleanse
- I applied some moisturizer
- I took my doxycycline
- I washed my face with sulfacleanse
- I applied a dot of moisturizer on a dry patch near my mouth
- I waited 20 minutes
- I applied adapelene all over my face
- I waited 5 minutes
- I applied moisturizer
- I popped the pimple on my forehead, it was huge