Week 2 Poll
1 member has voted
1. At What age did you first experience Acne?
Young Adulthood (~26-30)0
2. On a scale of 1-10, how much did/does having acne impact your life?
Please answer the week 2 poll!
WEEK 2 RECAP
- By day 8 I saw improvement where my skin wasnt as dry, and by day 9 my skin had mostly adjusted to the adapelene and was no longer dry. (I still get a flakey patch here and there but nothing like i had the first week.)
- Over week 2, the redness of my skin was a rollercoaster. It was good on day 8-10 but for some reason day 11 brought about a wave of redness and irritation
- On Day 12 I experienced a moderate breakout on my forehead and on my right side of my chin, both of which are still there.
- By day 13 i decided to really avoid skin irritation and all costs and be extra extra gentle with my skin going forward
- The acne marks on my cheeks looked better today when i woke up than they ever have
- Same for the discoloration on my upper lip
- My chin is looking better too.
- still a little bumpy but only 1 whitehead
- The most irritation and acne is at the corners of my mouth , in the jowl area.
- I have lots of tiny hard whiteheads and a little redness in that area
- my forehead is looking less inflamed but it still has many, many bumps
- The cystic pimple is gone, but a small whitehead is in its place...weird
- This morning
- I GENTLY ashed my face with my sulfacleanse
- I applied some moisturizer
- I took my doxycycline
- Before bed
- I washed my face with sulfacleanse
- I applied a dot of moisturizer on a dry patch near my mouth
- I waited 20 minutes
- I applied adapelene all over my face
- I waited 5 minutes
- I applied moisturizer
- Still havent popped or picked anything since my "be gentle" epiphany...im proud.
- Im glad i didnt exfoliate the peeling on my face last night becauuse it would have been undessecary exfoliation. It seems to be gone on its own this morning.
- I might exfoliate tomorrow morning and make it a habit to exfoliate twice a week