- today I woke up with skin that wasnt all that red at all. Even my acne seemed to be less red.
- My cheeks dont seem to have much acne on them anymore, just lots and lots of old acne marks
- my chin has a few dry scablike spots from where some whiteheads popped the night before last.
- my forehead is looking pretty good. Its really smooth aside from a few pink bumps and 1 whitehead. otherwise my skin texture looks good.
- The deep "underground" painful pimple just under my left nostril is still there. It doesnt hurt as much so progress maybe?
- This morning
- I washed my face with warm water before applying the sulfacleanse and briefly rubbing it in. I rinsed and tried to be careful to avoid my eye area.
- I applied a thick layer of moisturizer
- I took my doxycycline
- I washed my face in the middle of the day
- because i sweated a little and just wanted a refresher. I used mostly warm water and a tiny bit of my gentle cerave cleanser
- I applied my moisturizer
- Before bed
- I washed my face again with the gentle hydrating cerave cleanser
- waited 20 mins
- applied the adapalene all over my face
- waited 5 minutes
- applied my moisturizer
- My face has one or two little flaky bits that I was able to treat with some moisturizer... I noticed extra flakyness towards the end of the day
- Also towards the end of the day a few whiteheads popped up on my chin. i think this is good. my skin is clearing out. Because of the decreased redness in my skin today, the whiteheads arent even all that annoying.
- my period is coming to an end so maybe thats contributing to the reduced redness? My face seriously had little to no redness beyond areas immediately surrounding a pimple or acne mark. So thats nice