Skincare changes began tonight: 7/9/2016
- I quit panoxyl 10% and my persa-gel 10 (although it's a great spot treatment, it's too irritating).
- I used vaseline on my face and neck to help bring in moisture due to cracked and excessively dry, flaky skin from benzoyl peroxide.
- I washed that off with cetaphil gentle skin cleanser (a holy grail product)
I currently will be using 3 products for the next 2 weeks.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (morning and night)
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid toner (morning and night)
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (morning and night, depending on daytime schedule)
MEDICATIONS I'M ALWAYS ON:
Synthroid- for hypothyroidism
Ortho Cyclen- this is my 6th month on it