I have my nurse appointment at dermatology today so thought a little round up was appropriate.
- My skin isn't dry at all but it isn't oily.
- The dry skin on my hands and arms has totally gone.
- My dry ear is now fine, I figured it was actually a spot clearing out. I used to get one big one there often.
- The pores on my nose are visibly smaller and not black anymore.
- I can not use moisturiser on my face at all it totally ruins any progress I make. I am just washing in Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser then applying my make up.
- Estee Lauder Double wear is a life saver.
- My lips are dry, some days worse than others but not as bad as I thought they would get. Vaseline Rosy lips is by far the best for it, after spending loads trying different things.
- My back is smoother.
- My hair is really dry, I don't have to wash it at all but I am doing for obvious reasons.
- My initial breakout was HORRIFIC. I picked at it a lot.
- My Anxiety and depression have remained the same, no worsening yet but I am keeping an eye on myself.
- My OCD is slightly worse, very annoying.
- My mood swings are no worse, if anything slightly better. I seem to be thinking a bit more rationally in general but that could just be the normal eb and flow of these types of things.
I see the Derm on the 12th of July. I don't know if I want to increase my dose as I am very worried I will get another breakout like the last one.