Sorry I haven't posted for a week. Too much stuff going on.
After a horrible breakout around day 50, things are starting to clear up:
- Redness is going away
- Forehead is clearing up from around a 6 cyst breakout
- Cheeks are clearing from an uncountable amount of cysts and whiteheads (20+ on each side)
- Back and chest are completely clear
I generally feel better about myself, but sometimes I can be SUCH A BITCH. And I'm a guy too, so my friends are like "dude chill".
For me, the perfect routine right now is:
- Cetaphil gentle cleanser (Sometimes when I have weird stuff on my face like sunscreen, I use Cetaphil daily cleanser(the one that suds up) because the regular gentle cleanser doesn't seem to get everything off)
- CeraVe Facial moisturizing lotion PM at night. the cerave cream and cetaphil lotion are too heavy/oily and irritate my skin.
- CeraVe Facial moisturizing lotion AM in the morning. It has niacinamide and SPF, both of which help my skin and prevent irritation/redness