I've been noticing quite a bit of acne popping up on my neck lately. I'm looking at my progression photos and that acne started popping up around June 20th, and has gotten worse since last week. They're basically forming all over where I apply the majority of my skincare and makeup products, so I'm wondering if something I'm using is causing this.
So, all products I use on my face and neck (with some possibly irritating ingredients) include -
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Toner (Contains: Alcohol - I've been using this for months though)
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with SPF 15 (Contains: Glyceryl stearate)
- CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation (Contains: Sodium Chloride - which is in pretty much every foundation, even ones I used that didn't mess with my skin..)
- CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion (... nothing really bad)
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Setting Spray (Contains: Alcohol Denat. - I don't directly apply it to my neck though)
- Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid-Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 (couldnt find the irritant rating for a lot of ingredients)
Besides that, I'm in the middle of my 12th week of Ziana, with still no improvement. Like, NONE. I was supposed to finally have my derm appt. tomorrow buuuuuuuut of course with some relatives from Mexico in town my dad wants us to go visit Big Bear. .-. Really getting tired of having to reschedule my derm appointments. I haven't seen her in two months Luckily I did find another that'll see me on Wednesday. Just hope it's not too expensive..