I'm starting my 7 day skin detox tomorrow. Here's what I'm doing:
- 8+ hours sleep per night (tracking with fitbit).
- Minimum of 2 x 30 min walks per day (tracking with fitbit).
- Maximise outdoor time for natural light exposure (will track this).
- No sugar at all. Not even fruit, except the following low GIs: apple, lime, lemon, grapefruit. No more than 2 portions daily.
- Minimise grains (pref only white rice and potatoes). I've been gluten free a year already.
- I don't drink caffeine at all anyway.
- No dairy at all.
- No eggs at all.
- White meat and fish okay.
Based on the advice here:
Time is really short at the mo, but will try and post an update each day for 7 days.
Here's today's pics: