Hey Acne.org Pals,
Welcome to Stepping Stone, a blog written to address everything and anything in this chaotic mind of mine. Let me introduce myself, I'm Periwinkle, a 21 year old female suffering from acne. No surprise lol. A few days ago I received the regimen kit. I'm ecstatic to start this journey to clear skin (as cliche as it might seem). What's different from this regimen compared to everything else out there is the fact that there's a place to keep both a log and blog. To me this means that I am provided with sources of mediation, hope, help and that one on one connection with another being going through something so similar. I welcome you all into reading my story... Good luck everyone ❤️
Moderate acne (mainly concentrated on both sides of my cheeks and chin region)
Battling hyper-pigmentation (mainly checks which always appear to look like I'm always blushing)
TRIED & TESTED
- OTC products
- Benzaclin gel (had an allergic reaction to some active ingredient)
- Tazorac 1% gel (didn't use it religiously to see any differences)
Started the regimen on the night of December 29, 2014.
- Used a pea size of bp.
- Face felt dry between washing and treating. Guess I'm not used to waiting to moisturizer.
- Face definitely got red after putting on bp & it stung when I put on the moisturizer.
- Woke up to a semi red face & a few active whiteheads on my cheeks of course.
- Used Cetaphil Mosturizing lotion with Tamanu Oil in the AM to replenish the skin
- Same regimen at night except I replaced the acne.org lotion with the combo mentioned above.