So, I haven't posted in almost 5 months because the last time I logged in I was in my way to recovery, so nothing very interesting was happening. After I finally got the hang of it, for the first time in my life I started seeing real results. The Regimen works, at least it did for me.
In March I was still using a finger's lenght of Dan's BP twice a day, and even with the moisturizer and the jojoba oil, I was still experiencing dryness and peeling. So I brought it down a notch and currently my routine is most of the times like this:
1. Use the Regimen's face wash, two pumps, lather and gently wash my face for 10 to 15 seconds in the shower.
2. Apply 2/3 of a finger's lentgh of 2% BP, let dry.
3. Apply Olay moisturizer around eyes first, and then on the neck and face. Now that it's summer I only need moisturizer around the eyes.
4. Apply foundation, Revlon Colorstay mixed with a bit of Skin 79 Pink BB cream (the BB cream supplies some moisturizer and sunscreen).
5. Continue with make up as usual: powder, eyeliner, etc.
1. Wash my face with the Regimen's face wash. First one pump, lather, apply and rinse. Repeat to make sure make up has been thoroughly washed off.
2. Apply AHA+ as night moisturizer, avoiding eye area. Use Olay moisturizer around eyes.
1. I found out that 2% BP once a day works well for me. It keeps dryness and peeling under control and keeps acne from coming back. I haven't had a zit in several weeks!
2. The dark spots on my forehead are slowly fading after I started using AHA+, however I have some large dark spots on my cheeks and jawline that I'd like to take care of now.
3. I still have oily skin but now that my acne has cleared, this doesn't bother me so much. I feel more confident now.
Now that my face has cleared I'm on my quest to find a relatively affordable dark spot corrector. I had been using Clinique's Even Better, but back then I was still breaking out so I didn't see much overall improvement, plus it's expensive. I'm considering Garnier Skin Renew or L'Oreal Youth Code Serum. Wish me luck!