It's Winter in Australia at the moment, and if you read my previous post, my doctor specifically said "don't moisturise!" I actually started this new regime on Friday 13 of June, so today is Day 11.
My current face regime:
- Clarins One-Step Exfolitating Cleanser
- Spot treatment with Eryacne
- Moisterise with Natio Daily Protection Face Moisterisor SPF 15
- Trilogy CoQ10 under the eyes
- Remove make up with cotton pad and Garnier Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 only the eye area. I don't use face make up.
- Same Clarins cleanser
- Pat dry and sometimes purposely gently remove dead skin with towel (Guilty but trying to stop)
- Wait 20 mins to apply a very thin coat of Stieva-A on affected areas
- Wait 5 mins for the Eryacne
- Moisterise with Natio, avoiding active pimples
- Trilogy CoQ10
So... I'm going against my doctor's orders to not moisturise. I actually didn't moisturise for about a good 4-5 days, but I couldn't help myself in this winter. My skin was so dry it was getting brown dry patches which I still have.
I think I've started to purge but I know this is just the start. Three big pus-filled ones on my forehead and my cheeks are so dry I can't even conceal them anymore. My skin looks very dull and I can't leave the house without a bright lip on to put some colour on my face. My forehead does seem to be less oilier but my cheeks are as dry as Sahara Desert.