So I've been racking my brain and racking my brain for like 2 months now trying to figure out why my skin is breaking out so much worse post college graduation (May 2013). It just dunned on me, MAYBE it's my detergent.
In college I had my own washer & dryer and I bought specific detergent for sensitive skin..,since moving back with my parents, I use whatever detergent they're using on top of washing my clothes with other peoples! Plus I don't wash my pillows every week like I used to. Could that be the reason?
This week I'm going to purchase some satin pillow cases & new detergent to see if that'll help. Let me guys know what you think.