Its almost two weeks until I started my course! And so far I am so happy with the results. I try to give you guys a detailed description of how my skin is looking. My lips are much better and not cracking anymore probably from all the lipice I applied. I have finally defeated the spots on my left cheek and they seem to be fading rapidly, as for my right check only one new spot that flarred out today but it isn't anything that I can't handle. My forehead is completely clear, I used to have quite a lot of small little ones but now all I can feel is about 3 ones that are still there so that is a massive improvement. I hope that you all are having great results like I am.
1. Apply a lot of lip cream, even before your lips start to peel
2. Mask your face every morning and every night with high moisturising products.
3. Wash off with a gentle Clearasil face wash
4. Apply the Clearasil moisturizer everywhere (you'll be a bit shiny but it fades away)
- When you put your make-up on in the mornings you have to make sure that you do all of these things before applying make-up. And try not to put to much on one spot to cover it up otherwise people will notice what you are trying to do.
I know that it is quite irritating that some of us get it and others do not. But it is all just part of growing up in the end. Be strong everyone!