Remember that bumpy-rash-thingy? It's on the bridge of my nose now, and it's as if it sprouted out of nowhere! Perhaps I ate something I wasn't suppose to, because I haven't put anything different on my face. The dryness has increased tenfold, so now my face looks like it could be a mascot for Frosted Flakes . Heck my complexion looks really washed out too, I mean my skin looks gross in general. But no pain, no fucking gain right? Too bad this had to happen at a time when so many awesome events are going on, and I'm being invited places. Things that could be not so helpful to my skin:
- Drinking loads of Pepsi for the past week
- Not washing my face immediately upon waking
- Not moisturising my face when it's dry
- Not drinking enough water
- Slacking off on working out
Jesus, I've probably contributed more to my skin's current condition than I realize.
0 papules, 3 pustules, 0 cysts & 0 nodules.