hey, this is a super EASY tip. Try disolving EPSOM SALT (salt of magneseum) in warm water. About 2 tablespoons of salt per cup of water. I have been using this as a toner acutally AFTER i moisturize, because It holds in moisture. After 5 days (of day and night use) my skin is clear of any active acne and red mars are fading and skin looks much brighter and smoother (no mirco bumps.) the reviews for epsom salt on this site are amazing, and you defiently cannot beat the price! it's super cheap and also great for adding to baths to deminish body acne.
<3 hope this helps. It has been a miricle for me.
My routine: when I wake up
1. Was face with a super gentle soap, I'd reccommend Dr. Ohira's Kompuka Soap bar because it has probiotics in it, cleans well, is completely natural leaves skin soft, but doesn't dry out skin and remove healthy skin oils. but you really just need a soap that is gently
2. I moisturize. EXTRA VIRGIN Coconut oil or Dr. Ohiras Probiotic Moguruku skin lotion (also contains probiotics) and moisturizes super well and is all natural. I massage either this or the coconut oil into my skin for 1 minute (so basically just moisturize very well and then finally the EXCITING PART ((: )
3. I have a bowl of my epsom salt water, and I use a cotton ball and wipe the epsom water all over my face.
4. Allow that to dry completely and you may see a white powder on your face (that is just the salt)
5. You can rinse off your face now and only reapply to problem areas, allow to dry and finish make up as usual. (never noticed a problem with the salt residue on face because it is easily wiped off.)
same thing! & it has really changed my skiN!! The epsom salt is most definently what gave my skin the most progress & I know this because I used the soap bar and lotion from Dr. Ohira for months before I tried the epsom salt (nevertheless they are reat products) but don't clear acne all alone with out the epsom salt booster. (also ** Epsom salt help to retain moisture! So it does not dry out skin but it will pull icky stuff out of a zit if you put a semi dissolved pile of it on top of a zit and let it dry) lol
You can defienently sleep with this on your skin with no problem! does not over dry, is deminishing black heads over time, redness decreases more and more with every use.
Do NOT go crazy. Because as great as this is, everything can be over done / used. You do not need to apply a million times a day. Just once in the morning, once at night and maybe one more time throughout the day on problem areas if you really feel you need to.
To bathe with this salt, pour two cups of it into the bath and let the warm water disolve it. You may need to stir water with hand to help quicken the process. MAKES YOUR SKIN SO SOFT! and trust me if you keep up regular use you will see a huge difference in your skin.
This is so great for those scabs that you want to dry but not over dry and reopen, and to kill bacteria, brighten skin, clear infection. AVOID eye contact directly because it does sting, but I use a Q-tip to apply to my dark circles under my eyes which have lightened tremendously more than any eye cream did for me.
Another great thing about this is you can easily bring your one thing of soap, and a little (tupawear?) container or zip lock bag of the salts to a friends house, borrow a cup, melt it in warm water, use a cotton ball and you don't have to worry about horrible break outs away from home! and you don't have to have a million products either ((:
Litterally this cleared my skin in 5 days. Even a cyst I had came to the surface within a day and I was able to prick it with a sterile safety pin and remove the icky and put the epsom salt water on it multiple times a day and you litterally cannot tell it was there now!!