Things have been going pretty well! I got back from California two weeks ago, and my skin kind of freaked out from all of the climate change, and probably from 12 hour bus rides too. But this is where I am now!
- Cheeks have no active acne! YAY Don't worry though, there are plenty o' dark marks left over But it's ok. They will hopefully clear up soon.
- Jawline has a few active spots, but they seem tp clear up pretty quickly, unlike the jaw acne that used to appear on my face months ago.
- Forehead is doing pretty well, but there have been a few areas where I can spy acne coming up.
- My face is looking kind of pinkish. This is due to the fact that I have been using a jojoba oil method this past week. I use lots of jojoba all over my face, and rub it around with my fingers to pick up the dead flakes. It makes my skin feel pretty soft, but I have definitely seen a little redness as a result.
- Haven't used tons of Tea Tree. I put it on active pimples from time to time, but it has kind of slipped out of the picture. I might start using it a little more.
- Using lots of BP. I usually use 1 1/2 pumps - 2 pumps at night. I rarely use it in the morning, because of it being so drying.
- I use a little jojoba in my cleanser, which has helped to keep my skin from being SUPER dry after washing it.
- I have recently limited my use of jojoba in the morning. Sometimes I use none or very little. I am not sure if that has been better or worse for my skin in the daytime.