So I'm approaching the end of my 2nd week following the Regimen however on Day 5 of using Dan's Products. I've noticed a few things..
- Forehead is getting more dry and flaky however I don't mind as much since my old pimples seem to be drying up as well.
- There's also much less redness on my forehead. Old pimple scars still remain and have a brownish tint to it.
- 1-2 new pimples appear every 2-3 days however whiteheads appear much faster than usual and heal quicker. The lifespan of my large pimples seem to be from 3-4 days.
- I admit that I do still pop the whiteheads but only prick it with a fine needlepoint (safetey pin) and get the gunk out with a q-tip. Scarring looks similar to if I left it completely alone.
- I only apply BP to my forehead and notice that when using Dan's facewash and moisturizer all over my face, I find it gets quite irritated. I have incredibly sensitive skin on my face and get blotchy red dirt bags. I have reverted back to using Neutrogen and Clean & Clear products only in the areas I do not use BP. This is a bit annoying since I'm using 2 different facewashes (Acne.org for forehead and Neutrogena for face) however this works for me and I'll suck it up. I also use two different lotions as well since my forehead seems to have a mind of its own.
Hope to be completely clear and no more breakouts soon! I read up from other entries that ppl experienced breakouts up to 3x during their 3 month period so I hope and pray that doesn't happen to me. Best of luck to everyone.