Tea Tree Oil is that little extra step that goes a long way!
Earlier this week, my face wasn't doing so hot. I was sort of clearing, but my cheeks continued to have gross spots! And I was frustrated that I kept getting more. I remembered that I stopped using tea tree oil since I got my new BP, so I put some tea tree oil mixed with a little jojoba on my persistent spots, and HOLY COW! It was like a miracle. My face is so nice now. I still have lingering red marks, but they are going away too. But my face is smooth to the touch, and it's overall appearance is so healthy looking. I haven't had to worry so much about makeup caking in the creases anymore either!
Rundown by area of face...
- Forehead has been super clear for a while now. I just had a little spot come up, but it's not bad at all. It's totally on the surface and is not sore when I press my finger on it.
- Temples are good. I had a monster forming on my left temple, but it fizzled and is now going away after I put tea tree oil on it.
- Cheeks look so much better than they have these last few weeks. Flakes are coming off from healing acne.
- Around the mouth had several spots, all are gone now!
- Jawline is nice! Pretty much nothing, except maybe leftover marks.
- At the end of the day, I see some small flakes on my chin and around my mouth. Also a little on my cheeks.
I hope things continue to go as well as they have been!