This week I had much less back pain, but my face burned when I run because of the sweat. The sides of my chin are really dry because I talk and laugh a lot. Also, for a whole day this week I felt super sad. However I don't know if it was something else that made me sad, or the medication just made me sadder. I had a enormous cyst on my cheek this week. It hurt so much, was super red and kept enlarging. In the end it took almost the whole week to go away and left a scar the size of a jellybean -_-. Thank you for reading these!
Side Effects -
- minor back pain
- way more blackheads on my nose
- burning sensation on my skin after I run (from the sun and the sweat)
- red skin
- super dry lips, skin, and eyes
- WAY less oil!!! I almost don't need blotting sheets anymore
- really really small pimples around my face
- feeling of sadness
- If you go to school, bring like 3 bottles of water (the metal bottles). You get really thirsty and it helps your body detoxifies.
- Wash your face right after you exercise and apply moisturizer
Skin This Week -
- One huge cyst on my cheek, continued to get larger and hurt so much. Went away on the 6th day? Left a big scar on my cheek though.