Well hello my long lost friends flip what a busy week, all ive managed to squeeze in was a comment here and there and to read very few blogs as its been too busy....
So I cant even remember when last I wrote, may have been monday or saturday last week even so lets recap what has been happening:
- The job has been going well, have learnt alot and helped lots of clients and even traffic has been kind to me, pretty much 40min in and 40min home.
- Evenings have consisted of friends coming over and lifegroup and when ive had a gap i have been so pooped ive sat like a vegetable staring into space. Funny how sometimes thats just the most satisfying thing to do hey!?
- Food this week has been great lol, wednesday eve at lifegroup we made pizza on the fire and it was so delicious!ah man sometimes theres nothing quite like a pizza, especially when the cheese is all runny and runs down ur chin when you take a bite lol - gross visual i know but maaan its good! then there was chops and mash,roast chicken and potatoes and many other yummy things! mmm like those chocolate little toffees my hubby bought home last night, so delicious!
- Well from today for a week and a half im off work YAY!! today we are heading off to Neethlingshof wine estate for lunch as we both took leave. then next week mon and tues ill be packing as we head off to Knysna for a week from wed - mon. SO SO excited
- The holiday will consist of 2 nights at a seaview place, 1 night of amazing luxury and 2 nights in the forest, ill post pics here to share how stunning kynsna is and to get u all amped with me for my lil holiday LOL:)
- Once again you wont be hearing from me in a while but will get lots of updates when im back and maybe ill be able to sneek a peek on my phone so i can atleast catch up on your life dramas:p
- Skin front is looking good but its almost that time of month so lets see what happens! There are 3 big red scabs i havnt left alone but all are flat and today there are no other active pimples i can feel.
- The big red scab on nose is so gross but im just praying itll all go away.
- Sometimes its really tricky with my skin, because its dry it looks gross sometimes with makeup on as it settles over dry scabs... but of course one cant do without the BP which makes it all more dry so i just need to moisturize alot and hope it looks ok.
- I also find it amazing how sometimes when i go away, my skin looks much better and not as dry, amazing how different places and climates alter the way our skin behaves hey!
- Overall though Im pretty happy right now with how it looks, have also been trying to drink lots of water at work which can be a bit frustrating as i need to run to loo every few minutes lol! yeah overshare i know
anyways guys here are those pics, i must go get ready for our wine farm trip, ill take cam and share some pics later
have a glorious day all