Why is today a specifically good day I hear you ask? (well, technically I haven't heard you ask it but I'd like to think that someone is at least curious, if not-you are an emotionless animal.) Well, various nice things have occurred so far today:
1. At my Derm appointment, which was on time, I was told my cholesterol (which was predicted to go up due to accutane) actually went down from 5.6 to 5.4! All that shunning of Sat fats has paid off. Also, the rest of my blood results were normal!
2. Whilst leaving the hospital I was looked at in what my mam commented aloud to be 'a sexual way' (you think your mam is embarrassing?) by a group of boys. A few (apparently) looked at me, even though I have a massive swollen Bindi-esque mark on my glabella where a spot once was. Wait, maybe they were looking at my glabella? Well, if that's true...Don't cha wish ya glabella was hot like mine?
3. I went into Debenhams and two makeup girls ran up to me and asked if I wanted a makeover. My skin already felt like the skin from Satan's arse after a weekend of explosive diarrhoea, and removing/applying makeup would only make it burn more so I explained I couldn't because I was on Accutane and it'll be a faff. One of the girls had quite bad acne herself and knew what I was taking about and she said "you're on Accutane? But your skin is flawless!" At this point I woke up in hospital having come round from a very short coma. Not really, but that's the first time I've been told I had nice skin by a stranger...ever. Never thought I'd get there but I have!
4. My Nanoblur came today, and although it doesn't do much for the bits of my skin that are red and have had recent spots it makes my nice skin look really good. I can imagine one day soon I could just wear that when going to 6th form instead of wearing all my foundation.
5. I ate a cake with toffee sauce in it.
6. I saw a dog.
7. I bought some Fanta.
The last three were just to add effect to show how overly happy I am today. Of course, it just isn't right to publish a Renn blog without something negative being nestled in somewhere so: I stubbed my toe and it hurt.