today completes my day 10 of this long process. I am happy to say that I see a little bit of improvement of my face (only little), at least is not as oily as before, I still have breakouts. huge one on my left face, 3-4 medium one on my right face, but still I am hoping for the best. I have a wedding to go next month so hopefully my face will look beautiful by then
1. still very dry lip, it cracks on the edges of my lips and it hurts soooo much. but I been using Kiehl #1 lip balms so it helps a lot.
2. dry scalp-i am using Head and shoulder shampoo and biolage super hydrate conditioner, it helps a lot of my itchly part.
3. I do noticed that after shower, i found more hair fell out in the bathtub then before, anyone experienced that before?
4. I do drink about 4-5 liters of water everyday to keep myself hydrated and clam, it annoying that i have to go to bathroom a lot LOL
5. work has been very busy recently, but it will end within a week or so, then i will be able to sleep better do more research and maybe some facials.
thats all for now, I will keep you guys posted!! good luck everyone and please keep optmistic mind, we will have beautiful skin again very soon.