....and I'm still clear for the most part. My oil is still slowly and steadily returning. I would say each month since stopping accutane it has increased about 5%, but it's no where near as bad as it used to be.
There are so many things I can do with confidence now that I never would have been able to before accutane. A few that top the list...
1. Being able to face my husband the moment I step out of the shower
2. Going to the gym without wearing makeup
3. Not having to skip social events or call in sick to work because of embarassing breakouts
4. Being able to take an 8 hour plane ride to Hawaii without having to pack face wash, concealor, oil blotters, and dry shampoo in my carry-on!!!
5. Never feeling like everyone in the room is STARING at the huge cysts on my face thinking "eeewww, why doesn't she do something about that!?"
Accutane truly has changed my life and I still say that every moment of chapped lips, flaking skin, and dry eyes was worth it! My only regret is that I didn't take accutane 10 years ago!