So, anyone who has read my previous blogs would know that I was having trouble dealing with pores/blackheads... well I solved that problem!
Every night I'll wash my face gently with a microfibre wash-cloth (using the same cleanser)
This worked really well for me! I think it's also helping deal with the red marks a bit. Anyway, as for my acne, it had really subsided until I caught a cold about two weeks ago and ended up with tonsillitis. My GP made me go on abocillin which caused me to have a lovely cystic break-out just as my skin was free of pimples. Thank you, winter! But now that I'm off the abocillin, my skin has settled down again; however, now I have some lovely fresh red marks. Oh well! No new pimples in sight though, so that's a plus! *knock on wood*
Also, if you've read my last blog, you'd probably get the impression that I was very depressed. I've since adopted a new positive attitude and I feel waaaaay better about myself!
Here's how I did that:
1. Stopped looking in the mirror every 5 minutes and observing each and every flaw,
2. Stopped putting myself down and comparing myself to "perfect" skinned people,
3. Trying to not feel guilty when I have something "bad" to eat,
4. Keeping myself busy with ANYTHING (the dishes, cleaning, reading, writing, walking, being with friends, etc)
5. Thinking with a positive attitude (i.e., you're still beautiful no matter what!)
In my honest opinion, people with acne are much more humble and are generally very nice and accepting. I feel that acne has made me a better person (shock, horror!).
Be happy guys!