Just thought of a couple quick tips to add to the list!
1. Use SPF (a really good one) if going out in the sun for an extended period of time. I was out in the sun earlier like i had mentioned and i should have had on some sunscreen I would recommend SPF 45 because it works for a long amount of time and you won't have to reapply as much. And its pretty easy to forget!
2. I mentioned before that i get pretty flushed when im hot as a result of the medication im on. In times like these i spritz on some 'Eau Thermale Avene/ Thermal Spring Water' onto my face and it really cools me down & makes my face look a little less rosie.
3. Lip chap with SPF! it's awesome...
4. I got a rash on my hands and my doctor told me that this is actually common! because i was pretty freaked out when i woke up with it one morning. He prescribed me with Elocom cream it is over the counter and it works really well. (when i don't forget to use it, haha)
5. Another accutane warning is you might get some stiff joints and muscle pain! i'm not too sure if i have this only because i work out a lot and do lots of cardio (well, 4x a week) and some weights. But my soreness could just be from working out, but i have been sore for longer periods of time i have noticed. In addition, i was really scared about working out while on accutane because i didnt want to sweat/ or work against the medication. But so far exercising has not affected my treatment at all so DO NOT be afraid! LOL
6. stay as positive as you can