HEYY! Okay, my name is Ashlee!! I just started Amnesteem yesterday! I am SOO excited! I've had acne for a long time and I've always been so self conscious about it and now I'm finally doing something about it!!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself-
- I am a freshman in college, LSU (GEAUX TIGERS)
- I am 18 years old!
- I am a female haha
- I am taking 20mg once a day
THINGS IM WORRIED ABOUT: I thought maybe you guys would feel better knowing that another person is worrying about the same things. I have done research though and this is what I have found.
- losing my hair (although your hair may thin, it is very rare for your hair to actually fall out)
- nosebleeds (the higher the dosage, the more likely your nose will dry out and cause random nosebleeds. Way to stop this is by putting Vaseline in your nose with a q-tip)
- becoming depressed (this is a common side effect, but with a good outlook on the whole process and being self aware that this might happen, this will most likely not occur)
- ruining my liver/kidneys (DONT DRINK WHILE ON AMNESTEEM! The medicine is already hard on your body, adding alcohol to the mix is really dangerous and will most likely damage both your kidneys and liver)
Obviously, nothing big has happened yet. lol My face has not been looking worse, nor has it been looking better. Although, I will say that my lips were feeling a little chapped earlier.
I'll check in tomorrow!