Derm appointment was this morning! A few notes:
1. My blood work came back "perfect," lucky me.
2. I told her my skin was getting very very flaky, especially on my upper lip/under my nose, and on my eyelids. "Yeah, I can see that" she said. "We're sucking all of the oil out of you. It's only going to get worse. Much worse!" And then I swear she cackled. -_________-
3. So basically, there is no hope for me in the foundation department since just keeping my skin moisturized is going to be my new 24/7 mission. She gave me a bunch of free CeraVe samples: cleanser, moisturizer, and a heavier night time moisturizer. I'm going to try the day moisturizer before I go to work tonight. I don't like having flaky skin. It just looks so unprofessional.
4. Those dry patches on my arms and hands? Yeah, it's full-blown eczema, she said. I didn't even realize it was that bad. She wrote me a script for a cortisone cream to stop the itch. I almost didn't even fill it, since I'm scared of how much it's going to cost. And I'm broke. :/ Oh well, it's going on credit for now (I know, bad bad bad habit to start. Don't follow my example).
5. I'm staying on 40 mg/day of Amnesteem. One pill with my biggest meal of the day.
That's about it. On to month three... shit's about to get serious.