Called the derm. My doc wasn't there, but the medical assistant who I spoke to said that she'd have her call me back tomorrow. I may have to stop the accutane altogether.
I am feeling better than I was earlier. Muscle pain/fatigue is still there. My body still feels weak over all. However, I think I can go to work tonight. It's only a 5.5 hour shift, and there's no heavy lifting or overt stretching-to-reach stuff today.
I'm gonna skip tonight's capsule. Wait for her call tomorrow. I have the next two days off of work, so if I need to lay down all day it'll be okay. If she wants me to get a blood test or come in to her office, that'll be fine too.
I'll update once I get her call.