I'm probably totally jinxing myself with this, butttt... my skin looks fucking awesome right now, even after being awake since five this morning, plus being at work for 8 hours. Minus the left over dying remanents of the dying ones, and those godawful blackhead things, everything else, lookin' good! i'm so excited for what's going to come.
i pulled acouple blackheads out when i got home, bad bad bad me. i really don't want to start picking at myself, it only causes bad things 90% of the time, but they were just sitting there at the surface, calling to me. lol. so if i get a zit there or something gross, it's totally gonna be my own fault.
so things i'm using/doing as of now:
- trying to drink lots and lots of water
- At least two Vitiman C tablets EVERY day
- enough sleep
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (normal to dry skin)
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleaner
- Sephora Mineral Compact Powder
- Don't touch my face during the day
- Try not too eat TOO crappy