I have taken my seventh set of 10mg pills today! My doctor has given me a one month supply of 60 10mg pills, and I am to take 2 pills per day, with lots of water and some food. I am slowly starting to feel the effects of this accutane! My lips are quite dry, along with my skin but I happen to naturally be the moisture queens! Here is what I am currently using:
-dove, sensitive skin bar along with an organic neem oil bar after workouts
- aveeno 24 hour moisturizer before bed
- burts bees lip moisturizer throughout the day.
- organic vitamin E oil before bed.
- after every shower, Aveeno 24 hour Moisturizer.
- Biolage, organic moisture for dry scalp and dry hair.
nails, toe nails and cuticles:
- vitamin E oil on my cuticles at night.
- OPI nail strengthener for nails and toe nails.
I am drinking alot of water...which is not hard for me to do because water is a staple at all points of the day for me anyways.
Condition of skin: red scars have started to fade, only by the slightest, no cysts, but quite a few pimples on my forhead, none have come to a head so they hurt. Very dry skin, slightly itchy. noticeably less oily skin when I wake up and when I get home from school.