>>My only disclaimer to this information is: those who are allergic to egg should avoid eggÃ¢â¬Â¦ period, and vinegar, lemon, and all other irritantsÃ¢â¬â¢ should be avoided. Irritating the skin just damages the skin.
IN CONTRAST TO POPULAR OPINIONÃ¢â¬Â¦ EGG YOLK & EGG WHITE IS THE BULLSEYE CURE TO ACNE AND ACNE SCARS!
And whatÃ¢â¬â¢s moreÃ¢â¬Â¦ it is a magic potion to youthful skin. It is the mother-load of beauty treatments. The secret to the fountain of youth, but it needs to be done seriously and consistently. Egg is food for the skin, and just like all other foods, eating is something that needs to be done ongoing(ly) and with consistency. Egg yolk annihilates free radical damage in its tracts.
Egg yolk is packed full of all types of skin loving vitamin A retinols, and unlike the chemical compounds acquired through a prescription, the compounds in egg yolk are completely naturalÃ¢â¬Â¦ and because it comes in the form of a placenta the cells are predisposed to program themselves to making whatever they touch to be the best it can. Basically, placenta cells adapt to the purposes that they are exposed to, placenta cells are Ã¢â¬ËbasicallyÃ¢â¬â¢ akin to stem cells, and because these retinols are natural rather than synthetic, most likely (in almost all cases) they will not create the initial irritation retinal products are famous for.
An egg yolk is an amazing accutane and retinal cocktail with far more potency then the synthetic retinal and accutane compounds developed by pharmaceutical companies. In addition, the natural retinols and accutane found in egg yolk are far more complex than the manmade varieties. In fact, science is only partially aware of the wealth of retinal vitamins found in nature. So when your skin is absorbing these natural vitamin A retinols your skin is literally drinking in far more nutrients then science is aware of or can even imitate synthetically.
Budget wise, egg yolk gives the budget conscious a far more lavish beauty treatment than anything the wealthy can dream up.
Egg yolk exfoliates the skin at such breakneck speed, sloughing off old skin cells, and turning out brand new plumb skin cells so rapidly that over the course of a few months, your skin will appear very healthy and glowing. And if you continue with this process over time your scars will fade and even pits will begin to smooth out.
This must be done consistently, morning and night. Some results will manifest within the first week. Glowing clear skin will appear once the skin has had an opportunity to exfoliates, renew, and replenish. This process (will consistent applications) can take between one and two months.
Egg white is another miracle cure. Egg white is chuck full of protein, just ask the expertsÃ¢â¬Â¦ skin and hair loves protein. Protein is incredible for toning and firming.
I am 55 years old and my face, neck, hands, and feet are beautiful, silky soft, clear, glowing and toned, and my hair and nails appear glowing and very healthy. My face is practically wrinkle free!
1. Break an egg in the morning, and separate it.
2. Egg white goes in a plastic bowl and the yolk in a small, clean, empty face cream (type) jar.
3. Wash my face with warm water and a wash washcloth.
4. Apply about half the egg yolk liberally to my face, neck, and I even try to get as close as I can get to my eyes, and under eye area.
5. Once almost dry, I get in the shower and as I begin to wash it off I do it very slowly allowing the skin to absorb as much as possible of the nutrients.
6. Shampoo my hair with a creamy dove shampoo, rinse and slather on the egg white onto my hair, face and neck. Wait a minute and then rinse.
7. To complete this routine I apply a teaspoon of very gentle, childrenÃ¢â¬â¢s hair conditioner to my hair and rinse.
8. Cap the rest of the egg yolk for a second application before bed.
9. The night application does not include the egg white, and that seems to be fine.
Minor note: air kills vitamins so to keep the potency stellarÃ¢â¬Â¦ DO NOT STIR OR FROTH THE EGG YOLK OR EGG WHITE, simply slather it on and allow it to set for a few minutes. At least fifteen minutes on the skin daily is ideal!