BlackBox Cosmetics GeniSkin Kit Reviews

BlackBox Cosmetics GeniSkin Kit

Swear by It!!

My acne has come to an almost complete stop. No more cystic acne, just a few little whiteheads maybe around my period. Have tried so many brands from Sephora, MLM, drug store -- And this is it for me!! The only thing I wish they would do different is package the Spot Treatment mask in a squeezable tube, not in a jar.

Comments

GeneSkin is a great natural based anti-acne kit.

Products Work Good Salicylic Acid is good for getting rid of pimples Has natural ingredients and nutrients Hard to get ahold of if you don't have a code Salicylic Acid can dry out skin The organic grain microdermabrasion scrub is great for black heads! The GeneSkin face wash is good, but it has salicylic acid (which is great for pimples, but in my experience, tends to dry out my skin if I don't moisturize right away) I think I'd personally prefer BlackBox's 'Frost' Face Wash to the geneskin wash, but for somebody with chronic acne, the geneskin would be better. You can't buy black box products unless you have a contact name or a code, which is kind of inconvenient, but I use shopping cart code AY1029 and that works.

Comments