Bioskincare All Natural Skin Care Cream Reviews

Brand: Bioskincare

Bioskincare All Natural Skin Care Cream

-14

it worked to clear up my acne way too pricey you know, it worked so it depends on each person if they want to spend the money on the jar but it works very well! within a month all of my pimples were gone and even some of my rosacea...so id say take the risk!

Guest Jefferey
Guest Jefferey

great moisturizer and made scars less noticeable. Scent is a bit off and it way too expensive I used the bioskinexfol cream with the little crystals in it to get rid of my old acne scars from when i suffered with acne and it did the trick, at least so far. Right now i'm on my 2nd jar and so far my scars are going away with time. I have broken out a little bit, but that also could be from my diet, but if you need to get rid ofscars, this is the product i would recommend!

Comments

Wheat Germ Cleanser worked well; Bioskinforte used to work well. Bioskinforte began causing itchy rash all over face in last shipment. Do not buy any products from Bioskincare/Biocutis! I used to use a facial product from Bioskincare containing the same "snail serum"; all of a sudden the smell of the product changed in the last shipment they sent, and it began giving me itchy skin all over my face. Worst of all, the company refused to refund me or let me do an exchange, even for an unused, unopened jar. I had been a customer for about three years, spending hundreds, possibly even thousands, and never asked for a refund for anything before. This company has horrible customer service, products cause allergic reactions, and worst of all they will not give you your money back if something is wrong with it (please note: this stuff is not cheap, either: what I was using, Bioskinforte, cost about $70/jar).

Guest Phi Girl
Guest Phi Girl

see below see below The customer service of this company (BioCutis) is terrible. They won't connect you with a supervisor when you have an issue, and I was not allowed to order because the first card I tried was declined even though my 2nd card worked just fine!...

Comments

Got rid of my acne!!! Doesn't dry out my skin or irritate it. Smells pretty good too. The price is a little expensive, and i wish the jar was bigger! WORTH IT! I had really bad acne and after trying this product in about 3 months i had about only 2 pimples left! Now i'm using another one of their products to get rid of my scars. I do not know how they did it, but I used the BIOSKINFORTE to get rid of my acne, and wow.......it worked REALLY well. Now i'm using their bioskinexfol, and it has crystals in it, so I hope it will give me good results!

Comments

I used bioskincare and elicina (another snail cream) for around 6 months. Bioskincare is definitely better (left a nicer skin tone) than the elicina. I stocked up and purchased 5 jars of bioskincare and 3 jars of elicina. They really didnt do anything for my indented scars. I have enlarged pores, very minor pitted scars and some more moderate boxscars and I can effectively say, it didnt do anything. I applied it morning and night and rubbed it in deeply each time to stimulate collagen growth and the breakdown of scar tissue. Unfortunately, it didnt do anything and doesnt get rid of old scars. Any pimples I did get in that period, which I picked also scarred, so as a scarring preventative, it also doesnt work. You are all more than welcome to try it, however I gave it my best shot, applying a substancial quantity over a long period of time, for smaller scars than most and didnt see any results. I am only being honest. Its best to save up for something that will help a bit more. I question the other postive posters here and ask, did you really see improvement or do you work for a company selling the product?

Guest Peronel

None This product-BIOSKINCLEAR from BIOSKINCARE makes my skin break out in the worst cystic acne ever. It gives me HUGE cystic pimples.I'm writing this review with my face in red, Huge, horrendous pimples now. I'm sorry I was taken in by the advertisement I used it on its own without combining other products so there's no doubt that this product has caused the break out. It did nothing for my pitted scars but rather I look like a clown now.The marks left behind from the cystic pimples hasn't fade though it has been weeks.And I'm still having 1 week-old cystic pimples which are HUGE

Guest Peronel

None yet Makes me break out. I now have cystic pimples which I never had before. My face is red and blotchy unlike the clear skin I had before I started using BIOSKINCLEAR. I'm hanging on to wait for the advertised miracle on my acne scars. Well, to be honest, it's horrid for now. My face is blotchy, red and it's so ugly that I'm apprehensive about leaving the house. Yikes, please update me if anyone has experienced the same or saw different results. Thanks!

Guest Vivian
Guest Vivian

helped even out my skin tone, minimized redness, made my skin pretty soft, left it looking clean and with a glow. expensive! and im not sure but i think it might have made me breakout a little and its a small jar for a big price. This product honestly was great and i forget why i stopped using it (i think the price was a big reason) Im using a VitaminC cream which smells awesome but doesnt do anything for my scars. When i used the Bioskincare cream all i could remember was my mom constantly asking if i was wearing makeup (when i wasnt) and my sister (who has great skin) asking me what i was using. I would use it along with BP so maybe i shouldnt have used them together since i kind of broke out but i have new acne marks from a recent outbreak (not from the cream) so i might go back to using it.

Guest Neil
Guest Neil

I have used this product for about three weeks. It doesnt smell and dries pretty quickly on the skin. Also made my ice pick scars seem ten percent smaller in the dark. No help for box scars. It is very expensive and i dont think it will do very much for acne scarring. When i went out in the sun, the scars were the same. My skin was bit dryer than usual and skin has been breaking out with red cystic acne all over my jaw when i didnt have Im really not sure. Id like to believe a cream could resolve the acne scarring. There is not enough evidence out there to justify the cost, esp since all the sites on the web supporting the cream are owned by the company producing it. I think it wont do very much at all, sorry guys.

Popular Oily skin