Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF30 Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer + SPF30

Guest harpchild
Guest harpchild

none Drying, not moisturizing, didn't mix with Acne.org's BP Treatment well, expensive Tried this on the advise of my SIL, who doesn't have any acne. It was no where near moisturizing enough to offset the drying effects of Acne.org's 2.5% BP Treatment. It actually made my face dryer than if I'd applied only the BP (I had fine lines appear around my eyes that I've never had before and have never had again since I switched to another moisturizer). And no matter which order I applied the products in, or how long I waited (or didn't wait) in between applications, this sunscreen coagulated with the BP Treatment and would leave small, white clumps of lotion on my face. Really disappointed because it was so expensive.

Comments

non-greasy fast absorption spf 30 pricey drying I loved this product in the first few days of use because it kept my face matte and provided a good amount of SPF (it never really felt moisturizing). Fast forawrd a couple days later... my skin felt and looked dry!! With foundation on, this accentuated the dry spots as it didn't provide enough moisture! I have very oily skin and this "moisturizer" made my skin dry and flaky!!

Comments

Lightweight, light nice scent, doesn't make me break out, actives are zinc oxide and octinoxate Packaging (pump often has malfunctions), the product is not truly spf 30 (the spf portion is spf 30 but the combined product is probably about an spf 20) Great day time moisturizer! After I use the 2.5% acne.org BP and wait 5 minutes, I put 3 pumps on my fingers, spread, and pat on my face and blend a little bit. Not greasy, just enough moisture and it protects from the sun without being irritating.

Popular With SPF