Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

not so good

i don't like this scrub. Not a great exfoliant. and it this product broke my face out!

Okay

I like how this feels on my skin but unfortunately did nothing for my acne in the past.

Deep Clean Machine

I have been using this scrub for a few months. The previous scrub I was using was the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Scrub. That scrub I didn't like very much because I hadn't had acne on my forehead since I was 16 years old and it caused me to get small little whiteheads on my forehead. I wanted a scrub that would clean out my pores but without the harsh abrasiveness of scratching my skin. This scrub does exactly what it says! Its a gentle and creamy exfoliant so its different than a lot of other face. you have to lather it up good before putting it on your face because of the consistency. Just make sure you rince it off your face good. Some people suggest using it in the shower so you can get the little beads off your skin. It does leave it a minimally dry I found so just use a good facial moisturizer. But its not rough against my skin like the St. Ives. Apricot scrub which cleans but can lead to inflamed acne which is not good. I would definitely recommend this product and you can find it at Walgreens, or a CVS pharmacy near you.

Cools irritated skin

I've been using this for about two months now and I have severe jawline acne. This hasn't made any significant changes except cooling down my irritated skin, though it would still be red. It isn't the best exfoliator, from what I see they've been using a new formula. There are better ones out there but this is good for a tingle.

User410314

old formulation far superior

it was the best, better than proactive, why'd they change it? sucks now

Great

I was using this before I got on the regimen. I used this scrub every two nights in the shower. The beads are not harsh at all, and do provide sufficient exfoliation. it didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry, and made my complexion brighter and softer. One downside is that it's kind of hard to rinse (synthetic wax is one of its ingredients so I suspect it's because of that.)

Most Effective Drugstore Cleanser

Keeps acne at bay Soothing Gentle Smells bad While I'm currently not using this since I'm on The Regimen, I have tried more drugstore acne-fighting cleansers than I can even count. No single cleanser has worked miracles for my acne, but I am giving this 5 stars because this one has helped the most far more than any other. It's gentle enough to use daily because the beads are encapsuled and incredibly gentle. Even though the claim of the cooling/tingling feeling of getting into your pores is just a gimmick, it does feels soothing if your skin is irritated. Give it a shot. It's pretty cheap compared to other drugstore cleansers so you don't have much to lose.

Does Wonders

Reduced Acne Marks/Scars Redness Smells Amazing Cooling Sensation None I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin the first time I used this scrub. It feels softer and it has a brighter complexion. Some of my acne has shrunk dramatically within two uses of this. I have also noticed my acne marks/scars redness is reduced. As of now the product is working amazing for me. I'm hoping since my scars are pretty light that this will help get rid of them once and for all! My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate or dry out my skin whatsoever.

Comments

Gets the job done, but that's about all.

Light exfoliation Not to many benefits I found it was good for some light exfoliation.. but beyond that.. nothing much. I don't believe it helps much with any breakouts you might get.. but it could help very mild breakouts with some skin types.

Comments

This product is so amazing! I've been using it for about a week and my skin feels softer and my acne is almost all gone! It smells great and works so well! I would recommend in a heartbeat! nothing

Guest Christen
Guest Christen

This product is amazing! I just got it about a week ago and... WOW! It works so fast and so great on my skin. My acne was really bad on my cheeks and my forehead and after a couple of days I already saw amazing results! I recommend this product to anyone who wants fast acne relief. The little beads kinda get everywhere in the sink, but it's no biggie! Also makes skin kind of dry so you should have a good acne fighting moisturizer ( I use clean and clear advance acne, the two work great together!) BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Guest Maribel
Guest Maribel

-Cleans Skin -Face feels refreshed -Clears acne -drys out skin/blemishes -harsh exfoliater its a great product it gives you a fresh clean face after using it! but it drys out your skin so i sujject a good moisterizer for sensitive skin ! since this product isn't a cleanser its an exfoliater using it for your regular skincare routine might be harsh for a acne prone skin. This is my oppinion because ive tried it and it cleared up all my acne then i stopped using it and started using other products because it stopped working on my skin. bottom line its worth it !

Guest Kaylee
Guest Kaylee

Leaves skin clear, works well, makes skin soft, not too abrasive, leaves skin feeling cool and refreshed, and I don't even have to use a toner or moisturizer and it will still make my skin look amazing! <3 Doesn't exfoliate as well as I would like it to, but still works amazing! <3 This product is amazing! I have very acne prone, combination skin and it doesn't dry out my dry cheeks or oil up my t-zone! Leaves your face feeling super duper soft and cool. I've been using this for about 2 or 3 weeks and it's been leaving clear and beautiful. I used to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub and it worked, but it was a bit too abrasive. This scrub has just enough beads in it and the beads don't exfoliate as much as the St. Ives does which I really like. It starts out as a gel type of cleanser and turns into an exfoliant and then into a creamy cleanser. Works super duper well! I would recommend using an extra exfoliator if your skin loves to be exfoliated like mine. My acne has cleared up loads! I use this with no toner, and a Walmart brand moisturizer, and it works well. I don't know how well this would work on sensitive or super dry skin, but on oily-combination skin, it works well. Love this product! <3

Comments

helps clear up skin leaves skin clean and fresh affordable leaves face shiny Overall you couldn't go wrong buying this! My face always looks shiny I haven't found the right product to help that! but this is a great face scrub that helps clear! I really like this one

Guest Christine
Guest Christine

It smells really good It make my face feel smoother And protects me form breakouts Nothing!!!! I love it!!!

Guest Ronnie
Guest Ronnie

It gives you a very light feeling, extremely gentle, comfortable. It seems to work very well with sesitive skin. Leaves skin, so soft. It doesn't seem to do anything, like it doesn't exactly remove acne. Skin tends to become a bit dry, somewhat red. It seems to be really gentle, very creamy. It doesn't actually seem like a scrub to me more like a cream cleanser. When I first used it my skin felt really hot and uncomfortable, however, it did adjust easily very quickly. Everyone's skin type is different it could work for you it could not. I'd say give it a week before giving up on it though.

Comments

*opens pores *leaves face feeling cool *gentle *smells really good *may leave face a little dry (depending on the sesitivty of the skin) it works!

Comments

Gets rid of dry patches Smells nice Opens pores for treatment Doesn't actually help with existing acne. This is a great product to use in conjunction with a BP treatment. It's perfect for sensitive skin and gets rid of all my dry patches.

Comments

creamy made your face feel smooth did nothing for me, it eve possibly made my face work i wouldn't reccomend it

Guest Nikki
Guest Nikki

Helps to keep pores.Decreases acne Because it exfoliates due to the beads it contains, it did help with preventing clogged pores after getting eyebrows waxed. Can leave skin dry. Does not help with texure of skin. This product is helpful for exfoliating the skin to prevent clogged pores but can be drying.

-38

it smelled nice Creamy it was to harsh for my face it gave me more fine bumps the micro beads was to overwhelming I hate this product it wasn't worth a single penny

Comments

Smells great Gentle on skin Feels refreshing Doesn't really work for acne Let's get it straight, the reason people on this website use this product is because they think it will help them with their acne. However, this simply does not work for mine. Biore certainly makes attractive products- they all smell great and feel really refreshing. The problem with this product and moderate to severe acne is that the active ingredient is salicylic acid. Salicylic acid in reality doesn't do a whole lot other than open your pores, making them susceptible for *other* treatments. For many acne-sufferers, this is simply not going to improve their condition. I read one reviewer saying this is "gentle" and doesn't do "stripping". "Stripping", or removing a layer of skin may actually help some acne sufferers. The reason some people get acne is because they have relatively thick skin, which doesn't promote regular cell turnover, thereby clogging their pores. This is exactly what tretinoin does as a prescription medication. In short, this product is just far to mild to be effective. I think it may benefit people with very light acne, but it just didn't do anything for me.

Comments

Face had a nice clean glow after cleansing No residue Smells great (but, I now know that fragrance actually makes my acne prone skin worse)! Personally, my skin never really cleared up using this. It healed some pimples here and there, but not my bigger painful ones. I used this in conjunction with the Biore astringent and found that Salicylic Acid is not the best bet for more severe acne. This is a great scrub for people with more mild acne and blackheads. With more severe acne, you need a cleanser without the irritating beads and fragrance (which makes it worse).

Guest Nik
Guest Nik

smells great can be used daily the beads are gentle on skin works effectively none Loved it.... I found a review on the product at this blog as well [link removed]

Comments

Non Stripping Does not make me break out. Helps control my breakouts I have no problems or complaints Nothing. I found a review on you tube. I heard alot of great reviews more than other products. Decided to try it. After time it helped clear up my breakouts. Soft skin. You might not see it right away but it does help with breakouts. It never made my breakouts worse but it maintained it and helped. I love it. I use Noxema to but this is my main cleanser.

Popular Exfoliating