Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15, Oil-Free Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15, Oil-Free

matte finish helps eliminate appearance of oil wont clog pores/cause more pimples has spf matte finish doesn't last too long try :) good moisturizer

Guest Luvin It
Guest Luvin It

nice nice nice, makes my super oily shiny face look smooth and oi free oil day. Excellent product and a lot goes a long way. Found the last one on a store shelf and cant find any more. :-( If I could find this product to buy again I would stock up on hundreds. Excellent product works better than the $75 product with the same ingredients I bought.

Comments

Does everything in one. This hasn't been discontinued! It is available here: [link removed] This hasn't been discontinued! It is available here: [link removed]

Guest BF

Works great but Biore discontinued this product about a year ago. Product was discontinued a year ago.

Guest Kayla
Guest Kayla

Keeps my face matte, non greasy, SPF Face feels a little dry, no change in pore size It was a lucky find @ Biglots, will buy again

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

I love it, but I can't find it at my store anymore. Anyways it cleared my acne because I had oily skin and by minimizing the pores it helpd alot. Didn't clear all of it, but because I couldn't buy anymore to continue the results. I got compliments on my skin though! THe acne left over were little and not much noticable. I need to know where to get more, I've been breaking out like a lot since I haven't used it!

Guest Kara
Guest Kara

It smells great and is very light . It left no oily residue and kept my skin smooth. After a while of using it i noticed my skin taking a negative effect to it. It was good for a few days , now every time i use it, I break out the next day. I guess ill try it for longer , hopefully it works. It works for some very well and makes some break out. It all depends on your skin type. There are better moisturizers out there. Pores are the same size.

Guest Camille
Guest Camille

I live in the Caribbean, and it is hot here, it does not make me shine, skin feels so soft and gives my makeup a velevt finish. Works great on my combination skin. Usage over time I did notice a my pores were smaller. None Great for under makeup

Guest allison morgan
Guest allison morgan

It made my face break out in a rash, especially around the eyes

Guest BF

The ONLY SPF moisturizer I've ever used that doesn't make my skin greasy & breakout. I LOVE this stuff! Using this stuff in combination with some of the recommendations on this site has helped clear up my skin. (Also use mineral makeup). If it's not moisturizing enough, say during the dry winter months, try using a bit of this & Oil of Olay sensitive facial lotion combined. Works perfect for me. I've tried many things over the last 15 years, this is the best SPF moisturizer I've ever found. But now I'm having trouble finding it in stores. I called Biore a few months ago & they said they didn't stop making it. So how come no stores (not Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc) carry it any more?

Guest Brittany
Guest Brittany

It's a great moisterizer. Very lightweight. Feels good, makes skin smooth and moisterized. Doesn't clog pores. Best I've bought so far. Nothing really. BUY IT :]

Guest Shannon
Guest Shannon

It makes my face feel really smooth. It kind of smells weird. I like this stuff. I don't know if it makes my pores smaller, but it makes my skin look better and feel smooth & soft.

Guest Lindsey
Guest Lindsey

It's a lightweight moisturizer that didn't clog my pores and didn't leave my face shiny at all. It didn't really put any moisture into my skin. Maybe it's *Too* lightweight. It felt like it just skimmed the surface. Didn't get rid of dry flaky patches. Pores are still the same size. It's a beautiful idea to minimize pores with a moisturizer but it didn't work for me. I have large pores and saw no difference. Of the 3 things this product has going for it: pore minimizing, moisture, SPF, the only 1 that holds true for me is the SPF sun protection. BUT, that's just me.

Guest cori
Guest cori

extremely soft skin, smells great,does not burn when applied,doesnt make skin oiely, and doesnt make u more likely 2 get acne its great! nothing! use for silky smooth skin ,great scent,a smooth not oiley face,and no burn!

Comments

no shininess yet pretty hydrating for my combination skin, doesn't break me out and smells good! :) expensivefor a drugstore brand but it's good so it's still worth it. works like high end brands or maybe even better. try it if you haven't, or ask someone who you know that has it to make you a sample.

Guest Teisha
Guest Teisha

I love this ever since the first day of using this along with the pore minizming foaming face wash it works wonders for my skin. i havent broken out in a week and half and thats weird! =) nothin sides the price use it its oil free and hsa some natural ingredients in it and i sugest buying the other stuff of the pore minizming line

Guest SakuraHime
Guest SakuraHime

This is the -only- moisturizer with SPF that agrees with my skin and doesn't cause it to become super red after BP use. I love this stuff! A bit pricey and if your face is super dry, it may not hydrate the best. If you moisturize well at night, it's great to use in the day. I love this product and it's the only moisturizer that my skin can tolerate while using BP.

Guest Tanya
Guest Tanya

wonderful lightweight moisturizer, not a trace of oiliness and doesn't leave my face shiny. not sure it actually minimizes pores, but just as a moisturizer its worth it

Popular Oily skin