Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

no. just no.

i created this account JUST to leave this review. it’s that bad. i was on vacation and i forgot my normal face wash so i thought i would head on over to walmart to get a new one. when i saw this one was for oily skin i got excited to see something for my skin type so i bought it. i usually wash my face in the shower and i put it all over my face, neck, chest, and arms to help my skin in those areas. worst. decision. ever. the next morning after only one use i woke up with red itchy hives all over my face neck and chest! it seems i got more pimples too. i haven’t used it since and 3 days later it keeps getting worse. do yourself a favor and do not buy this face wash, get something like yes to tomatoes charcoal face wash

Comments

Did the devil invent this?

Let me tell all of you a little story. I decided that I needed to up my skin care routine so I mousy on down to my local target and lo and behold i find this beauty promising me the best thing for my face. So like the naive child I am I foolishly agree to purchase the dang thing. I try it that first night and oh boy did it sting my face, but stupid little me thought, "Oh thats probably what it was suppose to do, because cleaning haha." No, This product was forged in hell itself that first day I didn't really see any change, but then I used it again, because I just needed to give it time to work. Wrong again. The next morning I wake up to red as roses skin with BILLIONS of teeny tiny whiteheads everywhere. I took some allergy medicine because i obviously was having an allergic reaction. I Then has to go to work where I was so embarrassed the whole day because my face looked like a red avocado with all those lumps. I didn't have great self esteem before, and this sure as heck didn't help. I then proceeded to target ONCE AGAIN to obtain a different face wash that hopefully could help reverse whatever parasite is living under my skin. I got a recommendation from a friend. Now i tried this face wash and at first it was fine but then i started to notice the burning that was coming from it. I do not know of it was burning because my rash was fighting back which wouldn't surprise me) or if this new product is also going to melt my face like im a wicked witch. So now i am sitting here writing this because I don't know where to go from here. I havent found anyone who has a good way to reverse the rash so im going to hide in my room until my face is somewhat presented to any person with eyes. Biore you suck and this product is trash. I might just burn my house down because at least that fire would probably result in a more attractive version of me. Thank you for your time. Ill be in my room hiding out for the rest of eternity if anyone needs me.

Comments

My face is sore and full or more acne than before :(

I started searching google for answers as to why my face wash was making my acne even worse, and low and behold so many negative reviews and same experiences as me. I recently ran out of my old face wash and since it didn't work all that great I decided to try something different.. I got the biore face wash from the pits of acne hell. My face wasn't that bad or blemished just some minor patches here and there. I've used this for about a month and noticed my face was slowly getting more and more pimples. I don't wear makeup, so I was very confused why my face was breaking out when I washed it everyday.. which leads me here. obviously the cleanser is flawed. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.Not only does it burn as you wash your face, cause more acne, but also it made my skin more dry than ever before. Huge bummer.

Horrible

Please beware this cleanser is not for everyone. I bought it because my sister has it and I used it one night to wash my face and I liked how refresh my face felt. After buying it and using for 2 days I got a severe acne breakout!!! All of over my forehead, jaw and cheeks. It’s so horrible that I don’t even want to step out of the house. I am surprised on the amount of people reporting about breakouts and this product is still being sold. If you don’t have acne maybe a pimple here and there please use something else. This product is not worth your money!

Awfullll

At first my skin felt clean and fresh, after a week (or two) i started breaking out LIKE NEVER BEFORE ahhh it was awfull! I started using a softer cleanser after that (effaclar H creme cleanser from la roche posay) and my skin started looking better. For some reason i wanted to give this cleanser from hell another chance and I started breaking out AGAIN ahhhhh DONT BUYYYYY!!!

DO NOT BUY

I was making my own facemasks at home that worked great so I thought i would try a "real" product. My acne is so so bad right now, I've never had such terrible break outs before! it's all along my right jaw line/cheek. Please do yourself a favour and DO NOT get this product!! I stopped washing my face for about a week and it was slowly recovering. Stupid me used it the past two nights and my skin is super bad again. Chalked it up to this product and swiftly threw it out.

SAD

So... this all started on February 13th, 2018... the day i will never forget..... I didn't ever really have bad acne growing up, maybe just a few breakouts here and there only on my forehead. as i got older this went away, but i needed a new face wash and started to notice my acne coming back. So i tried biore, the label clearly reads *prevents breakouts* i am so disappointing and i feel like I have been robbed of my money and lied straight to my face... after 2 days of using this product a breakout like never before occurred. I have NEVER had a breakout like this in my LIFE. Red... white.... all over my cheeks and jaw... I am too embarrassed to go out because it is so bad. People are saying that if you experience break outs that means its working and too stop using it if it gets worse after a while. OH HELL F**KING NO WHAT KIND OF FACE WASH MAKES YOU BREAK OUT EVEN MORE AND THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE IF IT GETS WORSE??????? THIS IS THE WORST BREAK OUT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I WAS BETTER OFF NOT WASHING MY FACE AT ALL. I AM SO MAD AND DISAPPOINTED I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO GO OUT IT IS SO BAD. DO NOT BUY THIS, I DO NOT RECOMMEND, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SAVE YOUR FACE!!!!!! thank you u suck

Allergic reactions on fleek

BUYER BEWARE!!! this stuff is filled with allergy causing chemicals. For those saying it is "purging" your skin --> purging usually will occur only in areas you get your acne, and it will be just that- your usual acne. Maybe cystic depending. This stuff gave me hives, a million tiny whiteheads all over my face too. My eyes are starting to swell shut. This is not purging. You can also google "face allergic reaction" and probably find images of people with the same thing- it usually occurs due to plant extracts or known allergens (METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE being one of them in this ingredient). So yeah. NOT GOOD AT ALL!! steer clear, this is an acne sufferer's worst nightmare.

Is it worth the time?

After 2 days of using this product, I had my first 'breakout'� in my acne experience. This is a very good product for many people, but for some people, it causes major breakouts, dry skin, and itching. This happens because it pulls up all the dirt from your pores and slowly dries them out, it just takes a while.. patients is key. I only recommend this product if you already have bad acne. If not, it's not worth the risk or the time. I immediately switched back to my old face wash routine which I highly recommend. I wash my face only twice a day, when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I start with my face wash 'Neutrogena pore refining exfoliating cleanser'� Then I use my toner 'Neutrogena pore refining toner'� and one the toner air dries, I apply moisturizer to keep my face from getting dry skin. This has been helping clear my face since the break out. I hope you found this helpful.

Is it worth the time?

Comments

The inital breakout isn’t unusual.

Um. What most of you are experiencing with this product is called skin purging. I'm surprised a lot of you weren't aware of this. Start using this twice a week and then gradually move your way up. The purging shouldn't last more than 6-8 weeks. If you're still having breakouts after that period, your skin is just having a reaction to the product so you can ditch it.

Comments

Should be off the market

I have struggled with teenage acne for four years now. i have used salycyic acne treatments and so much more but never has ever worked. so i ignored all of these reviews, convinced myself that i knew everything, and used this product. i have NEVER had a reaction to a product. but with this, two days after use i started to feel itching on my chin. around an hour later, dozens of tiny whitehead's had clumped together around my chin. (BTW= i have never really 'broken out'� in my acne experience, but have suffered painful cystic acne and just random pimples all over my face). soon after, it had spread to my cheeks and nose. i am absolutely terrified to wake up in the morning and see what has become of my face. (i don't have sensitive skin). if you want to buy this'” JUST DONT. i know it works really well for some people, i do, that's why i bought it. but it's not worth the risk. not at all. find something better, JUST NOT THIS. PLEASE. i can't ztreas this enough. i know you may think it will change your life, but there are many other SAFE products that can. for all the reviews on here with one star, just listen to us. don't try it. '”-it's not worth it for the sake of just trying something new'”. wish me luck. i will update if needed. hopefully it will not be needed.

Did you find a cure??? Because the exact same thing happened to my on my chin area, also my bottom eye lids are super dry and itch! Smh

Horrible

Causes horrible inflammation of my skin. When I use this I get huge inflamed red pimples. I just read the ingredients and it contains both salicylic acid and menthol- not written on the front of the bottle. I've used lush dark angels charcoal scrub and loved it I think a much better/more natural alternative.

Acne Breakouts? Read This

If you are experiencing break out, it means this product is cleaning your face. I promise you I've dealt with acne all my life and I broke out with this. But after awhile of using this '” the acne will go away! Remember use this for a week or two. If you feel like it's still doing worse, do not use. My routine: using this, use a toner after (I use witch hazel) apply moisturizer and if so, an acne gel/cream if you're still worried. Just being helpful :-) sometimes you start with a break out before it cleans your face. It's job is removing dirt and what's inside, so you'll have breakouts.

Breakout, peeling, rash, inflammation,, DONT BUY

Broke out 2 days after I started using this,, then my skin started to peel like sunburn and got really inflamed, later on I put jojoba oil and moisturiser on and my skin started to burn badly ,, realised the product has also given me a rash !!! It's still stinging hours after removing all products from my skin,,,,Please do not buy !!

Awful

I am beyond disappointed with the Biore Charcoal Once Face Wash. I am not one to normally call out on something but this had to be done. I bought this product a couple of days ago. Not even after 2 days I currently have a rash all over my face. It is itchy, it burns and hurts to touch. I normally read reviews before purchasing a new product, especially a face one and I am gratefully regretting that I did not this time. I could not figure out where the rash came from until I looked up what others had to say about this product. I clearly am not the only one who had an issue. Im sure I am not the only one who has reached out and said something. This product should not be on the market and shame on them for continuing to advertise it. Disappointed.

How did you get rid of the rash? :(

Gave me a breakout instead of helping in general

Didn't have acne, bought this to add to my skincare routine to help with how oily my skin can be. Within a day or two afterwards, began having a breakout. Continued use of this product to give it the benefit of the doubt but the breakout only got worse and spread very rapidly. Wouldn't recommend.

Don't waste your money

I thought this would be really good for my skin type so I used it before I went to bed. My skin felt good but after two days I broke out even worse. I tried it again but the same thing happened. I don't recommend it.

Terrible

Don't waste your money, buy another product. I only used this cleanser twice and by the second day I broke out in little white sores/pimples all over my face and neck. I've never been so embarrassed to show my face in public before. I have oily skin and was excited to see a product finally made for my skin type, but was I wrong. This is the worst product ever. No one should have to go through this burning, itchy pain on their face. . . Ever!!!! I will never use this again or by a biore product.

Did you ever call the company? My daughter just had the same thing happen

Horrible

I have mildly sensitive skin that is usually quite clear. When I used the biore charcoal face wash before bed it felt great.. when I woke up in the morning I realized it burnt my skin dried it out and gave me pimple like rashes all over my face and down my kneck! Not recommended for sensitive skin! Very upset about this product!

What did you do to get rid of the rash?!! I used this product 2 nights ago and since yesterday and today my face is full of this rash, I don't know what to do? Help!!!
What did u do to help I have bumps all over face and neck,!!
Please tell us what did you do for the rash to go away :(
My daughter just had the same thing happen. 4 Days of burning, swelling and redness & little bumps. Doc put her on prednisone and we applied witch hazel. Day 4 finally now starting to get better. Her 1st day with no burning

Nope. Nope.

Ive been using this product for roughly a month now and just as expected, no results! Its a cheap cleanser that I found at my local drugstore and bought because I was broke and needed a new, inexpensive cleanser. I wasn't expecting a miracle result but I sure as heck wasn't expecting to break out even more. Thats right! - New whiteheads on my forehead, cheeks and even rare places where I usually never get acne! Really disappointed with this regimen even when I had expected nothing but was still left dissatisfied. Don't waste your money! Save to get a better cleanser than this especially if you have sensitive skin, and as for me I have no choice, the next product im saving for is tree tea oil so I will have to stick with this product for a little while longer!

Popular Cleansers/Washes