x

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser reviews

Brand: Biore

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SORBITOL, LAURETH-­‐4 CARBOXYLIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLATES/C10-­‐30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MENTHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-­‐39, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, CHARCOAL POWDER, MANNITOL, CELLULOSE, IRON OXIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

The inital breakout isn’t unusual.
Reviewed on December 23, 2017

Um. What most of you are experiencing with this product is called skin purging. I’m surprised a lot of you weren’t aware of this. Start using this twice a week and then gradually move your way up. The purging shouldn’t last more than 6-8 weeks. If you’re still having breakouts after that period, your skin is just having a reaction to the product so you can ditch it.

Should be off the market
Reviewed on December 17, 2017

I have struggled with teenage acne for four years now. i have used salycyic acne treatments and so much more but never has ever worked. so i ignored all of these reviews, convinced myself that i knew everything, and used this product. i have NEVER had a reaction to a product. but with this, two days after use i started to feel itching on my chin. around an hour later, dozens of tiny whitehead’s had clumped together around my chin. (BTW= i have never really “broken out” in my acne experience, but have suffered painful cystic acne and just random pimples all over my face). soon after, it had spread to my cheeks and nose. i am absolutely terrified to wake up in the morning and see what has become of my face. (i don’t have sensitive skin). if you want to buy this— JUST DONT. i know it works really well for some people, i do, that’s why i bought it. but it’s not worth the risk. not at all. find something better, JUST NOT THIS. PLEASE. i can’t ztreas this enough. i know you may think it will change your life, but there are many other SAFE products that can. for all the reviews on here with one star, just listen to us. don’t try it. —-it’s not worth it for the sake of just trying something new—. wish me luck. i will update if needed. hopefully it will not be needed.

by nessar0m on 12/22/2017 07:39
Did you find a cure??? Because the exact same thing happened to my on my chin area, also my bottom eye lids are super dry and itch! Smh
Horrible
Reviewed on December 16, 2017

Causes horrible inflammation of my skin. When I use this I get huge inflamed red pimples. I just read the ingredients and it contains both salicylic acid and menthol- not written on the front of the bottle. I’ve used lush dark angels charcoal scrub and loved it I think a much better/more natural alternative.

Acne Breakouts? Read This
Reviewed on October 28, 2017

If you are experiencing break out, it means this product is cleaning your face. I promise you I’ve dealt with acne all my life and I broke out with this. But after awhile of using this — the acne will go away! Remember use this for a week or two. If you feel like it’s still doing worse, do not use. My routine: using this, use a toner after (I use witch hazel) apply moisturizer and if so, an acne gel/cream if you’re still worried. Just being helpful :-) sometimes you start with a break out before it cleans your face. It’s job is removing dirt and what’s inside, so you’ll have breakouts.

Breakout, peeling, rash, inflammation,, DONT BUY
Reviewed on October 23, 2017

Broke out 2 days after I started using this,, then my skin started to peel like sunburn and got really inflamed, later on I put jojoba oil and moisturiser on and my skin started to burn badly ,, realised the product has also given me a rash !!! It's still stinging hours after removing all products from my skin,,,,Please do not buy !!

Awful
Reviewed on October 23, 2017

I am beyond disappointed with the Biore Charcoal Once Face Wash. I am not one to normally call out on something but this had to be done. I bought this product a couple of days ago. Not even after 2 days I currently have a rash all over my face. It is itchy, it burns and hurts to touch. I normally read reviews before purchasing a new product, especially a face one and I am gratefully regretting that I did not this time. I could not figure out where the rash came from until I looked up what others had to say about this product. I clearly am not the only one who had an issue. Im sure I am not the only one who has reached out and said something. This product should not be on the market and shame on them for continuing to advertise it. Disappointed.

by Aniqa on 11/06/2017 03:15
How did you get rid of the rash? :(
Gave me a breakout instead of helping in general
Reviewed on October 3, 2017

Didn't have acne, bought this to add to my skincare routine to help with how oily my skin can be. Within a day or two afterwards, began having a breakout. Continued use of this product to give it the benefit of the doubt but the breakout only got worse and spread very rapidly. Wouldn't recommend.

Don't waste your money
Reviewed on August 12, 2017

I thought this would be really good for my skin type so I used it before I went to bed. My skin felt good but after two days I broke out even worse. I tried it again but the same thing happened. I don't recommend it.

Terrible
Reviewed on August 9, 2017

Don't waste your money, buy another product. I only used this cleanser twice and by the second day I broke out in little white sores/pimples all over my face and neck. I've never been so embarrassed to show my face in public before. I have oily skin and was excited to see a product finally made for my skin type, but was I wrong. This is the worst product ever. No one should have to go through this burning, itchy pain on their face. . . Ever!!!! I will never use this again or by a biore product.

by Loyalbridget on 12/14/2017 15:36
Did you ever call the company? My daughter just had the same thing happen
Terrible
Reviewed on May 31, 2017

Absolutely terrible, after a week of use, my face has completely broken out, I've never had so much acne in my life!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org