Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Brand: Biore

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.

One of the best pore strips!

As with all skincare products, the main thing to keep in mind when using this, is to be very gentle and careful on the skin. I've used this for a long time now and it's amazing. Directly from the instructions: place the strip on a freshly washed area of your face and keep it there for about 10-15 minutes. The longer it's on there for, the more blackheads will be removed. If you've done this properly, you'll definitely see the results! (Note: Make sure that the area you're applying it to actually has lots of blackheads or you've just wasted your time)

hm,, questionable..

So i sort of questioning whether to continue buying pore strips.. personally i don't think they unclog pores and pull the black heads away. Well, they don't with me anyways. but, they do make my skin (where i apply the strips) feel soft, which i don't know if that's a good thing or not (they might be ripping the top layer of skin off?) but they still leave the gunk in my pores. they're not to expensive but i think $14 is a rip off.

Comments

Bad

So before i bought biore i had to buy Walgreens brand then I bought biore used them and they were horrible they did nothing and the Walgreens brand worked SO much better I regret buying biore so now I stick to generic pore cleansing strips

I do NOT recommend

kind of cleans pores sticks like duct tape bruises nose hurts bad This Biore product is horrible. When I took the patch off, my nose was bruised!

Was it your first time using it? It may be that, because same thing happened to me, and mine worked still. No pain, no gain! :D

Great product!

Easy to use Clears out blackheads Hurts! Price. Wal-Mart seems a little more expensive. I've been using the Clarkson Mia 2 which has really improved my skin. One unfortunate side effect was that I noticed it brought a lot of gunk to the surface of my skin-particularly on my chin- that looked like gross black and white heads! I used these and was shocked by how much they sucked out of my pores. I was going to knock a star off solely because it hurt like the devil pulling it off, but I realized if it didn't pull so much out, probably wouldn't hurt so bad. My skin looks amazing now!

Comments

Pore Strips nothing new to me

The Biore Pore strips are nothing new to me because I can remember using these strips in high school. I do like this product because it does what it says it does and if you leave the strips on for the recommended amount of time you will see the blackheads or whiteheads on the strip. Now the reason why I gave this product four stars is because along with the strips I am also using the Clarisonic Mia 2. And this device is probably cleaning out my pores ten times better than the strips. I still use the Biore pore strips but I only try to use them maybe once or twice a week but since I'm also using my Mia 2 it has gotten to the point where I do not see any blackheads come off on the strips. Hope this review has helped somebody.

Loved

Works Pain It works! Its the first strip I've used so I was hesitant to even buy one, but I had it on for about 15 minutes and yes there was like a bandaid ripping off pain but it did work! You can literally see your open pores afterwards with all that gunk out your nose. It didn't take out all of it, but I think by the second try it will be cleared. Great product! Will purchase again, and I'm going to get my boyfriend to do this tonight!

Gooooooodddd!

could see it working quick/easy convenient irritates skin slightly uncomfortable expensive Well, when my daughter, and I tried them we lost patience. We removed them before the 15 minutes was up. I could tell it was starting to work. My friend says that its amazing. However, as I was peeling it off, it left a sticky/ goo on my nose. Not too much damage. I'll definately try this again. I HAVN'T GIVEN UP ON THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Removes everything from your pores You can see that it's working Get's all of the gunk out of your pores. It's really gross to look at it after and think that all of that was in your skin. The worse your skin is the more it hurts, but the more you keep up with your black heads will be better and better. The pain is not that bad actually, it's much less then ripping a bandaid off.

FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!

convenient does exactly what it says very impressive NONE Let me just cut to the chase.....This product was SPOT ON!!! It did exactly what it claims to do and me and my daughter are soooooo happy and satisfied with the results!! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone without hesitation!! I think I wanna have a Biore Pore Strip Party so all my friends can try and see for themselves!!!

Comments

Works for blackheads.. but to rough on nose.

Removes blackheads Irritating Can cause issues with skin This product does what is says for blackheads.. it will remove them.. but it can break the skin of your nose, and potentially cause spider veins.

Comments

Pulls out the dirt in your pores. Quick and easy to apply. Painful to take off. It worked just like how the box said it would. I put it on after my shower, waited for 10 minutes, (tearfully) pulled it off and the evidence was there. It was quite disgusting to look at, but at the same time, I was very happy to see that stuff out of my pores.

Comments

somewhat efficient covers well the area of the nose does not clean well very clogged pores sometimes peels off skin only takes off surface gunk i have very clogged pores. after a shower, they barely open. so i decided to try these, and at first i was not impressed. but then it got worse because the strips were almost blank, and we could see that my nose still has its usual and numerous tiny dark spots filled with dirt. i follwed the instructions carefully. i don't see why it would not work. It said on the box that i would get deep cleansing and results quickly. I am not satisfied, and it really isn't worth that much.

Guest j
Guest j

Really deep cleans. Easy to use A little bit of pain to pull them off I couldn't believe how gross my nose was. Sometimes I would squeeze until the gunk would come out but it didn't didn't satisfy me. Plus I wash my face with a wash cloth everyday and that wasn't helping, but this little strip pulled up so much I couldn't believe it. I highly recommend it!!

Comments

Effective Pain is Tolerable If you miss a spot, you can re-use a corner Leaves your nose feeling smooth Possible to miss spots ***I got a pack of 8, so obviously it's going to be cheaper. For a first-time pore strip user, I'm actually quite impressed with it. I used to just squeeze the bejeebers out of my nose. My black and white heads were so small that I'd have to be an inch away from the mirror to see them (they bothered me, but I didn't decide to buy them until I saw that my friend needed serious help - I could see his from far away). These things even sucked out gunk I couldn't see. I could immediately feel the difference in my skin texture. Also, the adhesive on the strip becomes very smooth and silky when wet, almost like aloe vera (and when you push down on the tip of your nose a bit of it drips down). Then it dries. And if you go slow when it's time to remove it, it really doesn't hurt that bad. Anyways. It does leave a bunch of dried up adhesive afterwards, but when you wet your face again, it goes back to that smooth/slimy feel. Just wipe it off. No big deal at all. I can't stop touching my nose now... I'll probably have to use this more often than normal, haha. Also, if you have a weirdly shaped nose like mine (button, lacking a nose bridge -etc), you might miss some spots. Instead of just leaving it there for the next time, I made the problem spot wet again and used a clean corner of the strip (it still has adhesive on it). Works just as fine as it did the first time. I'll definitely buy this again. Having a nose that isn't plagued with blackheads is worth every penny.

Comments

decent price works wonders low pain removes dirt and other nastiness as well as blackheads leaves your skin feeling smooth doesn't get rid of all black heads hurts a tiny bit depending on wear you place them I use these strips about every 3 days (as said on the package) and it has worked wonders for my black head prone areas (nose, chin)